Sign in to follow this  

Finally, some good news!!!

Rode my bike Friday and Sat. and no more flecks on the oil filter. That [@#$%&*!] had me so worried even though it was only 4 or 5 almost microscopic pieces. But I have decided to cut my losses and order a new one so the 03 is for sale on Ebay. I wanted a new bike anyway, its a shame my triple clamps wont work or my exhaust. If anybody is looking, my bike has all the goodies and I have it listed with a buy it now of $4000. You can call me at 443-553-3421, my name is Rob.

I would hold on to the triple clamps for a time, they should fit the 2005, onless you are getting something else than a Honda

Its still up in the air but I think I may go ORANGE. I can race vet class now and I think I may get a 200exc. I had a chance to ride one today and it was a sweet bike in the really really tight stuff over in Jersey and in the whooped out trails. Plus, it feels like a 125 and will hang right with the guys on 250's I was riding with. I dont know if I really want a 2 smoke though, but man that thing was light and was really torquey like my 450. I know my girlfriend will kill me if I bring home another bike before the CRF is gone though!! :cry: