scott steering damper

I must admit this is new territory for me. I weigh in at 190 without gear. Ride mostly enduro style trails. Not sure what I need to focus on with suspension. I know I can spend a lot of money, just want it to go to improvements. Any suggestions on references? I have read the suspension forum and picked up some things but still not certain what changes to focus on.

Opinions and suggestions please.

Mike c

Just get out there and ride for a while. If you spend much time on these boards you will end up changing everything on your bike.

You just bought the best stock trail bike ever made. Ride it like you stole it.

Get your suspension dialed in for the type of ridding you like and later on if you need more then start changing things.

click on this link, http://www.off-road.com/dirtbike/tootech.html print it and take it on the trail with you. Along with a small screw driver. Find a section of trail you like for testing. Keep riding back and forth over the same section so you can tell if the adjustments are to your liking. It won't do much good to make a change and then cover new ground allthough many claimed experts here will tell you different.