Sign in to follow this  

what do you think of this shot?

i like the pic, take it into photoshop and get rid of the background and put you jumping over something like a semi;).

jk cool pic

man and after all the work he did taking him off the bike stand and in the air at the track like that too. Some gratitude. :cry:

nice whip. :cry:

Dude... I really dig pics of "regular guys" get'n after it and that shot takes the get'n-after-it cake!!! Get rid of the human element in the background and shoot it again. The fact that you're so low, so sideways and nearly bug-eyed @ the camera makes that a very unusual shot. I don't know if there's time/opportunity for you to point @ the cam or for the photog to capture it, but that would only add to it next time.

kbill_001.jpg

Its called the "road jump". You are actually jumping over the driveway into the other pit area. It goes about 25-30 ft then there is a down slope that goes to a sweeper.

Here is a pulled back shot of the jump.

road_jump1.jpg

Its called the "road jump". You are actually jumping over the driveway into the other pit area. It goes about 25-30 ft then there is a down slope that goes to a sweeper.

Here is a pulled back shot of the jump.

road_jump1.jpg

Is that track in Mountain Home ID or near? I think I'll need to do an Idaho MX road trip next spring/summer.

BTW: is that TBB with the orange hat there in the foregound?