Sign in to follow this  

fly 805 enduro boots

Is the Fly 805 Enduro boots any good? I'm on a budget so I need something economical and good any recommendations is good :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Is the Fly 805 Enduro boots any good? I'm on a budget so I need something economical and good any recommendations is good :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Alpinestars M4. I got mine for 100 bucks off ebay but they saved my foot this weekend! Bike went in a little whoop, there was a rock on the side, my leg caught the rock and twisted it. Luckily it didn't tqist it that much, it's just really sore. Weeeee...

You may want to post in the General forum, you will get more responses there.

No real ankle support in the fly boots... many racers that I know say Fly boots are a no no... but how much better can you get for the price... I am not sure... I found a new set of Fox Forma Pro's on ebay for $70

Be patient and good luck!

Though you are on a budget, feet and ankles are where you DON'T want to compromise.

Save your $$'s and get some good boots.

Alpinestars M4. I got mine for 100 bucks off ebay but they saved my foot this weekend!

That's great to hear that they're good because I just got a pair on Ebay today for $87. I have a pair of Sidi's that I got for $50 on Ebay (BRAND new- old story of the wife who wouldn't ride) but I was amazed by how much more support the newer boots seem to have so it was time to move up. Wish I could afford an even better boot, and I may well still do that and sell the M4's