Sign in to follow this  

Any U.S. dealers that can ship out an '05?

Do you know of any dealers that are selling the '05's and shipping them out? I'm looking for a U.S. Bike that's not from Canada. In Arizona the best OTD price I can get is $6,800 which seems too high and that is why i'm hoping there are online dealers that ship out.

AZRider;

Try Western Honda, 480-994-8400. Ask for either James Khalil or Brian in sales. They just received six 450's. Tell them that Terry Blake told you to contact them. I'm not sure what kind of deal you can get but I bought a 2005 CRF250R and a 2005 CRF250X and got great deals.

Honda did have a price increase on 2005 CRF's so everybody should see a price increase on their bottem line.

For a great price on Honda Parts ask for Troy Blake in parts. Tell him Terry Blake told you to call.

Good Luck

TDB

Terry, Thanks for the help. I talked with Brian and he said the best they could probably do right now is $6,800 but still looking for around $6,600 otd.

www.generationmx.com 630 531-0608 Talk to Harry. They are out of Chicago. I got my CRF250 from him last year. I'll probably use them again this year.

Yes, I bought my '04 from Harry at GenerationMX and the guy is awesome. I have a deposit on one through him but for the past week or so I can't even get in touch with him. I've tried leaving him messages too. Not sure what to do. :cry: I'm dying her because all the dealers here have the '05's and I can't reach harry so I'm getting anxious. :cry:

Try Emailing him. He responded to me right away over Email. He is a little hard to get ahold of on the phone.

antman, I just got in touch with him and I'm still down on the list a bit so I'm still maybe 2 weeks away.

AZRider

Try www.larsonscycle.com and get in touch with Paul. I don't know if they have the 05's yet, but I have worked with him and they do ship bikes.

Good Luck.

Danman, I just talked to Paul and he is a cool guy but they won't get any more until Nov. Thanks though!

Yep, sooo bad I just had to go to the dealer tonight and pick one up. I ended up at 6700 otd which included some oils and stuff. :cry: Sometimes you pay to have it soon.