Sign in to follow this  

Where to get pegs and shifter

A friend of mine just got a DRZ 400E ,and he is rather tall and big footed. I was wondering if anyone knows if there are larger foot pegs he can get and possibly a longer shifter.Any help would be appreciated.

He sounds like a good canidate for some IMS Super Stock Foot Pegs, available through the TT Store, and a Baja Design Extended Shift Lever. The shift lever is not in the online TT store, but I bet if you call, they'll have it. They must have 10 times more stuff available over the phone than on the website.

:cry:

Do you know if the pegs cross match with the RMs or any other bikes?

-MW

Yes the pegs from an RM will work. It seems quite a few guys are running them. Check Ebay often as they seem to be few and far between right now. In response to the first question the extended shifter is a must for big footed folks my size 14~15 fit much better now also adjust the shifter up a notch or two from stock and it makes a big difference. Also If I am not mistaken the E footpegs are almost the same size as the IMS pegs? Am I mistaken, I have an S and the pegs are tiny, but sharp.

Thanks for the replies. He will be happy to know he can get a longer shifter. We already moved his shifter up a bit and it helped , but a longer shifter would be great.I will check on the IMS pegs.When you say RM pegs will fit are we talking about a 250 or all? Thanks again. :cry: