ROCKET?

not yet.Mark's off from wed. on so we'll see if its enough time to get it done b4 race.He did take out the single to table at bottom but its a silly thing he put in(IMO).He moved a take off up about 15ft.Small take off at that to a sloping downside then a small table-top.Just a smaller version of the old table.Its a tiny bit challenging only because it was tough to get straight b4 hittin it.No biggie.Just means that left hand side will get used more.

Oddly enough - why would he change that if he intends to reverse the course? WOuld that not be going the opposite way now? UNless he doens't plan on reversing the course ENTIRELY.... ?

Dad liked the change after we did it a few times, and I love it. IF you hit it on the right side, you can "semi-seat bounce" it and land on the downslope easily and then HAMMER the table and blitz up the hill.

It is a slower section now I think, but I like it. You can G-out on the take-off easily if you clear it. I wouldn't mind eventually trying to land on the table. ? I think if you could get a heck of a seat bounce, you MAY be able to do it. I have to actually drift up the take-off to clear to the downslope. I wonder if you cut cross-track, from full left to take off on the full right, if you wouldn't get enough of a run to do just that... ?

Always thinking - always thinking.

well that guy # 75 on a 4 strk honda Warren Cinsey faced that table trying it out after Mark built it and busted up his face on his bars and he's a super fast guy.Not sure what he was trying to do-he either over shot the first part or if he was ? trying to land on the table or trying to clear it.

YZ250fpegged, Im thinking of switching from a 450 to a 250f for next year, but Im worried about jumps out of corners. The finish double at Rocket is a good example of what Im talking about, Do you have any trouble with it on your 250f?