Sign in to follow this  

PrimeTime 2004 pics from 10/2

I raced the morning race at 9:30am and took some pics of the afternoon race at 1:30pm while trying to work up enough energy to load my bike and go home:

PrimeTime 2004 C Sportsman Race Pics

The #447 KTM in the back of the GMC is mine. It was so bumpy out there with all the wash board effect that it knocked all the mud off my bike so it made it real easy to clean when I got home. :cry:

I took 92 pics and these 20 or so were the best ones. Digial cameras still need to get better for action shots, like 0 second delay would be nice. :cry:

Cheers,

thats sweet, me and my dad ride at metcalf evry now and then and was wondering about getting into one of those races...is it like a harescrable or all track? if it is trails..what trails do they run? any dimonds? and how do you know what class your in? thanks for the info, sweet pics! :cry:

Its a CC race. We started at the bottom of the hills on the main MX track and covered the ATV trac, mini MX track and almost every trail in between. I don't think there was too much we missed. I know I was really sore afterwards.

I think most people had problems with the single track and one little hill were you came off some single track. I had two different guys in front of me stall on that hill and I couldn't get around them.

Cheers,

If you can't tell thats Metcalf maybe you should start wearing your glasses again!!! It might also improve your riding!!! LOL :cry:

Your Father

Digial cameras still need to get better for action shots, like 0 second delay would be nice.

You'll find that in the SLR style of digital cameras.

Where is the place that you raced? I'm in So Cal and if that is a beginner type race or just a great place to ride I like to go there

you aint missing nothing its all hard pack with square edge chop. It makes your shock fluid boil.