Sign in to follow this  

ITS IN!!!!

Carmichael Honda-> 6750 out the door. Feel like I got a fair deal. There are about 18 more in their showroom.

The bike is BAD AZZ.

I'm a 2 stroke guy. HOw to break this engine in??

Thanks.

Warm it up well, pound the hell out of it while going through all the gears (don't load the engine too much- hills, etc.), let it cool for about 30 minutes, pound the hell out of it again, and you're done.

A *lot* of us here followed this method with great results: Break-in Secrets. It not only tells you how, but explains WHY. :cry: (Is there a FAQ for this forum somewhere? if so, this should be in it).

Your gona love it I went 1 and 1 at the saturday night moto at my local track it's very fast ,my 05 is the one.

Got mine today picked it up at foward air still need to put it together.It will be nice to get back on the big dog, last crf450 I had was a 02, and sold that a year ago and its been the crf250x for the woods and an 03 cr 250 2 smoke for the track, this is gonna be good :cry:

Got a buddy in so.Ill. thats a dealer and he ships one out every year. nice not having to pay retail :cry: