What would you pay for thisbike.

Just getting an idea what it would go for with all the trick parts on it. Otherwise I will part it out if I decide to sell it.

.Powder coated frame

.GYTR Flywheel

.GYTR CF Frame gaurds

.Enzo Suspension w/subtanks set up for 200lb rider

.Full RG3 Tripple clamps

.Black Excel Pro wheels

.DID X-Ring chain

.SDG Gripper Seat and stock seat.

.Pro Taper Bars.

.Black hard annodized shock and fork tubes

.Ti GYTR footpegs.

.Clark 2.8 gal tank & Stock tank.

.Magura hydro clutch

.ASV folding levers

.Twin Air filtes and cage

. WB E2 Quiet pipe and Stock pipe w/PMB

. Wave Rotors

Plus more

YZ450%20001.jpg

Wow, that's a great looking bike... ?

My experience with selling bikes though is that it doesn't really matter ( to a degree of course) what aftermarket parts you have on a bike you're selling. People want to pay the same for it as they would a stock one, and any aftermarket stuff is just icing on the cake to help them decide on yours instead of another.

I have had the best luck putting it back as close to stock as possible, and parting out the stuff. Play your cards right and you'll make more that way anyhow.

How much for da wemon?

trow in da bike I take de wemon ?

Larry,

you would have to sell it for 10k to get your moola back

The bike is worth what the going rate is, you may be able to find a Pavelcod type to fork out a bit more. But bottom line is the bike is worth going rate no matter what.

It is pretty das for sure

KBB says $4585 you may be able to get 5k but remember new 04's are not selling form much more then that

Personally, i would put all the stock parts back on, sell the aftermarket stuff on ebay, then sell the bike. YOull probably get a bit more for it that way. The bikes already super clean, and aftermarket parts arent going to help the sale price much if at all....or, when the buyer comes to look at it, say, "for an extra X amount of dollars ill throw all this great stuff in!" ?

Personally, i would put all the stock parts back on, sell the aftermarket stuff on ebay, then sell the bike. YOull probably get a bit more for it that way. The bikes already super clean, and aftermarket parts arent going to help the sale price much if at all....or, when the buyer comes to look at it, say, "for an extra X amount of dollars ill throw all this great stuff in!" ?

I agree. ? After market parts don't seem to help get that much more money. It seems like the dirtbike market is slow right now unless you sell dirt cheap.

I have not decided to sell it yet I was just getting an idea of what I could get for it. Im thinking 06 aluminum frame YZF or WR if I also ditch my valve eating CRF250X. If I keep it im going to have to do the WR trans switch.

06 yzf? how did you hear this??? ?