CRF 450 suspension for 160 lb rider??

i was just about to post a review on my factory connection suspension on my 03 and how i stuck with stock springs, i weigh 160. i have been fighting it all season, its too stiff , i didnt confirm that till this weekend when 15 lbs of mud were stuck under it and the suspension finally felt like it should. so if the 05 is the same spring rate as the 03 i would change them, i would not spend 600 on valving it,its a waste of money.

the only way valving will work is if they know what to fix.is it harsh,stiff,ect.factory connection is about the best place to go for this.if it wasnt right they would fix it for free.why wouldnt you send it back if it felt stiff???????

actually factory connection said the bikes are factory set up for 170lb rider. so to compensate for that they said you would need to take at least 3 or 4 clicks out of compresion. also i know factory connection said they would fix it but where i live we have 5 months racing season and i didnt want to lose 2 weeks. also it was said if it felt stiff it was because i was going too slow, that was not true, i have my own track with 90 ft down hill jumps and the suspension was too stiff unless you made a mistake over jumping something. i suggest doing business at a local suspension shop, so when there is a problem you can run the stuff over and get it fixed quick.