Sign in to follow this  

Prime Time

I raced in it. It was my first Harescramble. It was rough and very technical. It started out on trail 1, a wide open trail. Then went onto the track (where I did most my passing all day). Then it skipped of between the fast, rocky trails and the Enduro single tracks. People were getting dumped like crazy in the tight stuff. Overall I say it was fun. I had 1 crash on a rocky fast section, but the 250 started right up and I kept going. Finished 21st.

yup there was people dumped all ove the place, what class did you ride in, i took 2nd in the 4stk class, i thought the course was great, i thought that it had a good mixture between single track and wide open stuff, my props to the TMC for a great race :cry:

I was in Vet, finished 21st. It was my first race and considering I was like the 2nd to last to leave the line I thought I came out all right. I thought it was fun. I missed the 4th lap by 5 minutes. Next time I'll have a watch! And I'll be at the starting line for instructions :cry: I was pretty nervous.

Great job. I looked up your number and saw you had a great race.

Yes. I have never even attended a race. I started riding December of last year. I have raced street bikes though. I now know.

I went it was a blast. Absolutely loved the course, your right, timekeepers really put on a great event. I also raced 4-stroke, despite a decent start (5th or 6th into the single track) I messed up in a section and it took me a while to get my bike out.... ended up finishing 15th....

hey novaman, i think i was lined up next to you on the start, well at least i was next to a crf250x :cry:, what kind of bikes were you lined up next to, do you remember??

I was on the far right.... there were only 2 bikes next to me on the rt, and they were both XR400's. on the left was a CRF450 then I think a yami.... my crf has no headlight, replaced with a R front number plate.....

IMG_0007.JPG

I have some more pics, I will post on Fri.

good job novaman and the rest of you....what does 21st, 15th and 4th mean....out of how many riders? sounds impressive

I was happy. I will do better next time. 21 out of 40. And 40 out of 120 or so.

awesome job all of you. i was dead last couch potatoe for the race.