Sign in to follow this  

elsinore grand prix

i see alot of shows on the grand prix and alot of articles, but i dont know when the event is held :cry:, i am interested in it but i would like to know when to plan for it, if anybody knows please let me know thanx a bunch :cry:

There is one coming up at Gorman. I love that place. I was there for the Thumpertalk day, and I camped for the weekend. Did you attend?

It was a get together with around 50 or so people. Bill the guy who put it on also held I think 4 races on the track. I jettted around in the hills over the next two days with no one but my Camelback.

oh ok, that sounds cool, so you had a whole place just to you guys, what ever it was it sounded like lots of fun, ill be there next time, let me know when the next time one is coming up :cry:

The Elsinor grand prix is Nov.13th and 14th at Lake Elsinor Ca. to get more info go to www.goateyewear.com

click on the big goat icon to get to second page. look below goat icon in the middle and you'll se a smaller icon that says grand prix. click it!

All types of bikes and even quads can enter. To see class's and start times, click register now. Then click on select class, and a drop down menu will apear showing all the class'es and start times.

Im told it's not to technical ( mostly fire roads and a short trip though town and they re-creat the "mud" hole) and to gear up though I dont know first hand.

My Buddies and I are entered in the 4 stroke Beginner class wich starts at 8am on Sun.

If you see a yellow drz400 with a cargo rack and a yellow and red Scotland decal depicting a mideval lion on the back fender, Say high!

Hope to see you there :cry:

ill definately be there if i dont have on of my races that weekend (i need to go to my D36 races cuz im in the points race, 2nd baby! :cry:) ill keep my eyes peeled for you if i go, thanx for the info

You can rigister there on race day, so Im told. (this is my first time too) The cost is $95 if you pre and $125 on race day. Go to the web sight for more info. (you need to to view all the class/start time's)

I'm told a lot of people go, so show up early:)

thnx for the info, im gonna do this for my birthday, which is on the 18th. ill be up there probably a day earlier to visit all of my family down there and they will be at the race also which is pretty cool cuz my grandpa used to race and was ranked 14 in the country back in his day, and hes never seen me race, so hell be there :cry: