Sign in to follow this  

SDG

Hey

I have a buddy interested in one of these. If I remember correctly, there was an SDG owners forum or something somewhere. Does anyone know where it is?

Looking to buy a pitbike. I am intersested in buying one of these Speedminis. I am comparing them to the xr50 obviously and trying to determine which is the better route to go for a 200lb. big kid. What brand is the motor on the speedmini? Problems with getting parts, filters, etc? How much Honda 50 stuff fits this bike? Recommendations?

How about this. My XR 50 has an 88 cc stock head motor, They are comparable in HP. I have a better suspension, more dependable motor and tranny, etc. You can get an SDG for $2300. Including the bike, I had $5000 in it sitting like that. I have just put a stroker 108 in it now, and another $2000.

You be the judge. :cry:

Man, $2,000 on a 108, you got ripped off dude. If you know what your getting and what your doing you can actually build a really nice 50 for under $4,000.

It's is amazing how much you think you know. I did not get ripped off. I got black rims, hubs were powder coated, buchannon spokes, race head, stroker kit, oil cooler, new pipe, tires and tubes, gas cap, installation of motor kit (as well as a clean up of the insides), lacing of wheels, throttle cable, rim lock, and a miriad of other liitle crap.

What I said is I got a stroker kit and spent 2K. Not that I spent 2k on a motor kit. :cry:

Your right, it is pretty amazing how much I know, which is a heck of alot and Im sure more than you. But Im not going to argue that point, sorry I didnt see the AND in there. There was no reason for you to become a dick about what I said, I thought you spent it all on the motor and yea you would have been ripped off it that had been the case. Next time take into account that someone might have misread before you turn into dickhead.

See jester. That is what I am talking about. I don't know if you know more than me. It is very possible. The thing that matter is that I do not care. You do it seems. I am not calling names, you are. I was just letting you know that your off the hip reations are not only quite often wrong, but quite annoying. Thger have been a lot of pm's about you, so don't thinnk that I am alone in this.

Have a great day man. I really mean no harm.

Sorry if I took some of that the wrong way and went alittle over board, Ill admit I tend to do that alot. I tend to let my bad side come out to play alittle to often I guess and can come across as a ass.

I was just letting you know that your off the hip reations are not only quite often wrong, but quite annoying. Thger have been a lot of pm's about you, so don't thinnk that I am alone in this.

Im not entirely sure what you mean by this. What exactly is it I do that is annoying, kinda wish you guys would of PM'ed me about it and maybe I could change it or try not to do it as much, kind of hard to change when I dont know Im doing it.

I truely do love to help, other wise I wouldnt have almost 4,000 post's :cry:, so I hope you guys can forgive me, and please tell me if I do something annoying as I will try to change it.

I think its just the fact that when anyone posts anything about their mini being fast or whatever, you jump right in and basically tell them that yours is faster.

Anytime an SDG Speed Mini is mentioned you go off about how they are pieces of junk, they aren't reliable, yours can smoke them...blah blah blah. You know what? Yours might be able to beat mine, but I'm still having a blast on mine and will probably never race it let alone race you on yours!

I think a lot of it is the fact that you know a lot of information about minibikes. Thats great and all, but you don't have to jump in and tell everyone they're wrong every chance you get or constantly tell us how much you know about them.

I mean, I worked at MX shops for the past 4 years so I know a helluva lot of stuff, but I don't sit on here and correct people all the time.

What we all need to do is take a breather and realize that we all love to ride minibikes and have a good time on them. Enough side! :cry:

I totaly agree!! Lets just try & help each other out here. Lets face it we all ride differant brands of bikes, thats why there are differant manufacturers! None of us want to be bashed on the perchases we make. :cry:

I think its just the fact that when anyone posts anything about their mini being fast or whatever, you jump right in and basically tell them that yours is faster.

Anytime an SDG Speed Mini is mentioned you go off about how they are pieces of junk, they aren't reliable, yours can smoke them...blah blah blah. You know what? Yours might be able to beat mine, but I'm still having a blast on mine and will probably never race it let alone race you on yours!

I think a lot of it is the fact that you know a lot of information about minibikes. Thats great and all, but you don't have to jump in and tell everyone they're wrong every chance you get or constantly tell us how much you know about them.

I mean, I worked at MX shops for the past 4 years so I know a helluva lot of stuff, but I don't sit on here and correct people all the time.

What we all need to do is take a breather and realize that we all love to ride minibikes and have a good time on them. Enough side! :cry:

Points well taken, and Ill try not to do it in the future.

OK :cry:

I just think sometimes people forget that we're all here because we love riding our dirtbikes, and in this case minibikes. We all get caught up in it from time to time, we just need to keep eachother in check and remind eachother that we're all here for the same reason! :cry: