Sign in to follow this  

Showers are coming to NorCal agin this weekend

looks like the fall pattern is developing.... Dang I cant ride till the 16th.......the jack hammer should be perfect...maybe now I should join that thing........or Ride and work at GT on the 17th........finally the dust will be down......come on rain!!

looks like the fall pattern is developing.... Dang I cant ride till the 16th.......the jack hammer should be perfect...maybe now I should join that thing........or Ride and work at GT on the 17th........finally the dust will be down......come on rain!!

Bog ride the Jackhammer

the forums have been getting boring latly and I want to read your rant on how screwed up the ride was :cry:

aren't you in a good mood this morning ?..... come on it's gonna be a beautiful day.... rain is coming... Summer dust is soon to be history....

Come on rain!!!! :cry: Red Sticker season is here, we might be getting rain. I swear, it is like X-mas has come early. :cry:

Ya I am peachy

Have a Dr appointment at 2 for a possible torn up knee, waiting on my biopsy and life is grand :cry: :cry:

I still hope you do the jackhammer, I anticipate with unbridled revel your post on the ride :cry: :cry:

Lets hope it doesnt rain on Sunday. I am racing SM and that would definately be interesting, racing with 17" wheels and slicks...... guess it could be fun. :cry:

Please rain on Sat! The trails at gtown were awesome after the first rain, the nasty climbs were easier with the talc reduced. Ride on Sunday there, anyone interested?

Please rain on Sat! The trails at gtown were awesome after the first rain, the nasty climbs were easier with the talc reduced. Ride on Sunday there, anyone interested?

damn! I'd love to check out the trails with someone that knows their way around but I'm a red sticker, so I can't ride there 'til the following weekend.

If you need a guide let me know, I know the area pretty well.

If you need a guide let me know, I know the area pretty well.

thanks, I'd definitely like to take you up on that some time in the next few weeks.

Hey Buick, This is KTOWN. Do you remember me? I will be ready in about 1 more week. I had to take a break for awhile, due to a serious injury. I think Coldcase is also ready. Keep in touch and let's plan a ride at GT.

Sorry to hear about your injury, was it mx related? I just talked to coldcase and it sounds like he will be ready for the fall riding season.