Rare sighting! Indy_WR450...

Finally got stupid Windows media player to work. That is some really great footage guys. Keep it coming!

What kind of helmet cam are you using? It did a nice job whatever it is.

P.S. I liked how you guys were courteous to the mountain bikers.(I am one too) In the one shot I had to laugh. Your dropping in some pretty gnarly rock section and the mountain biker is at the bottom, you still manage to let out a "Howdy!" ?

Cool. ?

It's a 380 lines camera from Helmetcamera.com. It's been working pretty good so far.

Yeah, I try to be as courteous and friendly as I can be to the mtn. bikers when we're sharing the trails and always yield the right of way to them. Most are very cool to us but had one tell us to ride off a cliff at Slick Rock (two years ago.) There's a butthead in every sport... ?

David forgot to mention that his downloaded video resolution is half of the real video resolution his camera picks up. I saw the video footage in full resolution on a TV in the trailer. The footage quality is unbelievable! I cant wait to get my DVD from David. ?

Dave,Dan,Indy,Bart,Landon,Cameron and Ryan I really enjoyed meeting and riding with all of you. An incredible bunch of guys. Great riders, tourguides, mechanics, cinematographers. The list could go forever. I'll stop at friends. Fantastic riding, fantastic company. A perfect trip. THANKS GUYS!!!! ?

I was thinking the same thing. I don't know who was filming (Dave?) but on the ridge when he looked over and down at the canyon I nearly shat myself. NO ROOM FOR ERROR THERE! Makes my silly little switchbacks here seem like childs play. I may smack a tree at 50, however, I don't require a parachute to ride my trails. ? :cry:

?