Unabiker - Any news about new drz parts ?

He just posted about a skid plate. Other than that I don't know. If his skid plate is half as good as his guards it might just be something I will have to purchase. I kind of like my metal look a little better than the carbon fiber though but they both look cool. He do you guys plan on making any carbon fiber frame guards? I would probably be interested in those as I like the carbon fiber look there better than the metal CRD ones I have now.

On the DRZ front....

The skidplate has taken priority over all other new products for the time being. I hope to have that all wrapped up very soon.

The next carbon fiber part will be the frame guards. I've got one side designed and the other about half way there.

I've also got a DRZ diet program cooking. This will feature lightened engine hangers, Ti axles and swing arm pivot, and Ti bolt kits.

I'm also condidering c/f airboxes, as well as some top secret supertasty supermoto bits as well.

Of course, I'm doing lots of bits for lots of bikes these days so it's tough to judge timeframes for all of this. Especialy when you consider the fact that I won't release parts until they can be propperly tested. Winter is coming up and that makes testing tougher. All the snow covers up the rocks and softens up my crahses.

?

I've also got a DRZ diet program cooking. This will feature lightened engine hangers, Ti axles and swing arm pivot, and Ti bolt kits.

I'm also condidering c/f airboxes, as well as some top secret supertasty supermoto bits as well.

?? :cry:?? :cry: ??

Keep up the good work. ??

Ti axles

Oh dear. I see empty wallets in all our futures! ?

Ian - it's 10:30pm here and I've had enough wine to drown a small village. Sorry if I'm rambling! ?

Did you read about the DRZ gang that robbed a bank?

Owe , You didn't ???

Well , you will soon :-)

Ti axles

Oh dear. I see empty wallets in all our futures! ?

Ian - it's 10:30pm here and I've had enough wine to drown a small village. Sorry if I'm rambling! ?

Did you read about the DRZ gang that robbed a bank?

Owe , You didn't ???

Well , you will soon :-)

HAHA ? I can't wait for future Unabiker products. Hopefully they will be as good as the radiator guards. I would like to see the fram guards and the axles the most and if they are resonably priced I may just have to order some.

On the DRZ front....

Winter is coming up and that makes testing tougher. All the snow covers up the rocks and softens up my crahses.

?

We are just getting in to prime riding season here in Louisiana. Send me anything you want tested. I'll be glad to give it a good thrashing! ?

On the DRZ front....

Winter is coming up and that makes testing tougher. All the snow covers up the rocks and softens up my crahses.

?

We are just getting in to prime riding season here in Louisiana. Send me anything you want tested. I'll be glad to give it a good thrashing! ?

hehehe, there is no off season here, in fact summer is more of an off season than winter, so if you need another volinteer crash test dummy, i've got cred ?