Sign in to follow this  

Circleville This Weekend?

Is there a race at Circleville this weekend? Confirmation on which day?

Thanks in advance,

Shawn

Thanks. I didn't see it on the website, didn't look close enough.

Shawn

A supermoto race? All I saw was a YSR race? When is it? Thanks, Hutch

You have to click on the ad for the Supermoto race, then on that page under the "flyer" it gives the specifics on the 3rd TBD race. Since the website is down when you click the link (as of right now as I type anyways), here is what I remember. It's on Sunday, gates open a 10 or 11 and racing starts at 1.

I had cut and pasted this to my wife, and since the site's down, I'll post it here:

Circleville Raceway Park Inc introduces Super Motard Racing in Central Ohio .

The next race will be held on October 10, Sunday afternoon. Gates will open at 11:00 am with racing getting underway at 1:00 General admission is $8.00 and pit admission is $12.00 and includes $25,000 in medical insurance . Registration is $25.00 and 3 races will be held for each class.

Cash payback and plaques will be given for podium finishes in each class. More info can be found at www.bright.net/~crp/ or call Steve 740-474-7697 Open practice can be had anytime for $15.00 per day per rider by calling 24 hrs ahead or weekend scheduled practice can be found 24/7 by calling 740-477-1626.

I was there & it was a great day.I got to meet some new people ( hutch & his freind) and got some good racing in.I raced the YZ 250F for the first time in the sportsman class and had a blast.I also raced the TTR 125 in the mini class & finished 4th with no brakes!!! IT wasnt fun but i had to do it lol.