Sign in to follow this  

Season Complete for my Supermoto CRF250R

I see a bunch of negatives listed for the CRF and I just wanted to post some good news. I purchased my CRF250R this spring and ran an entire Supermoto season and a number of track days. I love this bike! :cry:

I checked the valves 3/4 or the way through the season and they were in spec.

I purchased the M4 full ti exhaust and it performed on the dyno as advertised, it is loud which is OK for my use, but not good Public Relations.

Then when the season was done, I put the stock exhaust back on with a spark arrester and rode in the woods for two days.

Time for some top-end work. I just purchased, but have not gotten, the J&E high comp. piston. Any one else used this yet?

Did I mention I love this bike :cry:

Great news!

I have the X with 900 road miles and no problems. Valves checked and in spec at 800 miles. Bike is a blast :cry: Can't wait for 17"

Lets keep this a positive post,I had my R since last november not even a reshim.I ride at least 2 times a week and race and i dont baby it.Gotta love it, :cry:.

no problems here. the 04 crf250r is simply awsome! i race and train on the same bike and have had no problems. would take it over an 05 because i can't afford to get an 05...hehe...an 06 is definitly in the future though.

I bought mine at the end of March and have over 45 hours on it,this is confirmed by my Trail Tech.

All my riding is in the tight woods on technical single track.This bike takes me thru some very unforgiving terrain and has never let me down.It always starts,idles and runs flawless, no matter what i'm putting it thru!

Just checked the valves again and they are still in spec and have not moved since new.

Trail ride twice a week, bike runs excellent best bike I have owned and very reliable has never left me stranded and starts every time!!!!!!! :cry:

Sweet!!! I have done 1 supermoto race and a track day and rode dirt 4 or 5 times with mine. I love this bike too.

Anyone want to buy some 17 inch wheels with a front brake rotor and bracket???? Going to harescramble mine next year!!! :cry: