some people are real cheap

One of my buddies rounded his front sproket till there was no teeth left at all. His chain was so worn he took 4 links out and it was still way to loose. the back sproket was lookin rough too. but he bought a new front sproket (didn't have a choice) and a new chain. How fast will the old rear sproket wear out the new chain and sproket.

oh yea and the only time he will lube the chain is never unless I do it for him ?

I think I saw this guy at the race track...he was the one sitting on the far side of the track having to pull his broken chain out of being twisted up around his swingarm! The guy needs to repl. all three, I've seen 3 things happen when a chain or sprocket breaks: 1 you tangle everything up around the swingarm, 2 you snap part or all of your swingarm, 3 you put a broken wedge chain through your case. Verdicted, spend a little more now and a LOT less later.

another vote for he's an idiot. Have him save the 50 bucks cuz he'll need to replace the chain after 1 run. I'm curious as to how he rounded all the teeth off the front sprocket.

He had worn the front sproket out long ago. Then he rode it with the chain so loose that when he gave it gas the front sproket would spin (slip) in the chain. I wuold guess it was doing the same on the rear but there is alot more teeth to wear off. There was no teeth left on the front at all. Perfectly round like as if he took a grinder to all the teeth. ? And then he asked if I would change my chain and sprokets so he can have my old ones (same bike as mine) witch are still fine. ?