Sign in to follow this  

RC...

I notice that he runs the brake pedal considerably lower than the footpeg (harder to see on the Honda but it looks like it's that way on both bikes). I like mine that way but always thought it was bad form...

Nice looking bike...

100104RC3_MEDIAlg.jpg

hello.

My name is Ricky Carmichael.

You have my title.

Prepare to die :cry:

Check the look on his face! If that doesnt say "I gotem' covered" I dont know what does!! :cry:

I notice that he runs the brake pedal considerably lower than the footpeg (harder to see on the Honda but it looks like it's that way on both bikes). I like mine that way but always thought it was bad form...

I got into the habit of running mine low on streetbikes. It kept me from accidently locking up the rear brake going into turns. I just kinda carried over that habit, for better or worse over to all my dirt bikes and feel goofy when I ride other peoples bikes and they have their pedal where it probably should be.

The friggin' bike is also well above his belly button!! (Granted, it's on a stand, but hey...)

For some reason, I never thought RC looked nearly as comfortable in SX on the Honda as he did on his Kawi. Outdoors, he looked essentially the same - but indoors, he looked better on his Kawi to me.

Considering this is a Kawi-look-alike, I would expect to see a Carmichael back on a Kawi. A whisky throttle, balls to the wall, swapping, and never off the gas Carmichael. I don't expect Reed to have such a good time in the SX this year as he did in 2003. I think RC will lose some SX races, but I see RC taking the title in BOLD fashion indoors.

Though I think RC will still win the outdoor title, even on a Suzuki indoors is another game. Reed will still be a contender. There is this other guy named Bubba who is going to spoil it for both of them. He already knows how to win and the 250 guys wont be showing him any new tricks. He will probably show them some roost! :cry:

what you guys are failing to realize is last year ricky knew that if he got 2nd behind chad in the last 6-7 races he would still win the title. he didnt need to take any chances battling with CR. he will get either first or 2nd depending how bubba does. CR will be 3rd if RC and bubba stay healthy. and rumor has it that windham will be back on the 2 stroke for 05 indoors so he may be a contender.

Yeah, I agree on the bike looks though. That cannot be a factory Suzuki. It just doesn't look right.

The radiator shrouds are very un"wow" to me, and the bike just looks like a showroom bike with a 4 on the plates.

Is it actually possible to get a bike that freakin clean????

Is it actually possible to get a bike that freakin clean????

it has never seen dirt lol brand newy :cry:

Damn, am I torn.

I own the CRF450 and I love it, but I really love the way that RM250 looks. Maybe becuase it is cleaner than anything I have ever seen. WOW! :cry:

I can't wait for the SX season to start.

The Honda definately looks better

I second that opinion! :cry:

i third that opinion!!

btw, is that really a works suzuki or a ordinary RM fitted with works suspension and brakes. the hubs don't look like the usual factory billet and the airbox isnt carbon fiber.

Just wanted to let you know someone got your "Princess Bride" joke. :cry: :cry: :cry:

They're both sweet bikes, the rm looks a bit cooler tho :cry: