Sign in to follow this  

new to forum

aloha kakou...

i'm from kaua'i and my son and i both ride ttr's- him a 2004 125l (stock, with some minor mods), and me a 1999 250rl (only a kouba link added).

wanted to say thanks for all the great info on rejetting the 125. the 17.5 pilot, 110 main, and swiss cheese treatment to the airbox made it a new bike. as for an exhaust mod- i did my own...

took out the spark arrestor and noted the small diameter tube welded through the plate acting as an outlet. put the arrestor in a vise, and using a hole saw i was able to cut out the tube (increasing the outflow), yet leave the mesh intact. this was very easy to do and the bike runs great.

anyway- great forum....

j

Welcome aboard! :cry:

Now that you're here, don't be a stranger.

Glad to help out with the jetting stuff... I know its kind of intimidating at first. I know that because i took all of those pictures on my first time doing it. :cry:

I knew it wasn't hard, and I also know that I would have felt better if there had been a guide to look at before I did it. I figured I could help out.

There are several of you guys from that part of the globe that post here. I have to admit, the scenery is amazing from what I've seen.