Sign in to follow this  

Ballinger on saturday?

Neighbor wants to head out early, Meet some of his buddies. Anyone else interested?

There is a slight chance he will have to work on

sat. Will know more later in the week.

I went to ballinger last Sat and the temp was great a little dusty and kind of busy but still nice if i wasn't going to Bishop I would go to ballinger :cry:

I'll be there Saturday. Let me know if you will be there for sure and ill look for you. I drive a white chevy and ride a CR 250. Scott :cry:

Hey it might rain! Ballinger will be perfect this weekend! :cry: I wish I was going :cry:

Lets all prostrate ourselfs for rain.

I'll be there Saturday. Let me know if you will be there for sure and ill look for you. I drive a white chevy and ride a CR 250. Scott :cry:

Sorry I ditched you guys!! Computer has been messed up all week Infected with every virus out there. Just got frustrated over the whole deal :cry::lol: :lol:

Scott, I know its late and you probably wont get this but Ill look for you in the Chev. Well be in a maroon toyota , 84 or somthing (Buddies) If it looks like somthing nobody would want to steel, thats us!! LOL :lol: :lol:

What are you doing cruising a fourstroke forum?? :lol::cry: :cry: LOL :lol: :lol: :cry: