Sign in to follow this  

05' KX 250F vs 05' CRF250R

Has any one ridden both bikes and have your opinions on each one? I ride a KXF250F now...but I'm thinking of moving to honda. This would be really helpful. Thanks. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hmm...Well let me ask you something? Do you have a problem wtih the KXF? If the bike does what you want it to do, then maybe you should stick with it. But if your looking for something that the bike isn't giving you, that possibly the honda might have, then switch the honda. See what I'm saying? There'd be no point in buying another bike, if you don't need to (but there's some more fortunate people that have both)

I rode a 2004 crf and a 05 kx250f. I feel the kx had more low end and turned better but the crf felt better every where else. It tracked better, susp. was awsome, it just "felt" great. I almost wish that I never rode the kx and I would have felt that the honda was PERFECT.

just bought my son an 05 honda, we had an 04 kxf, after riding the honda(before buying one)and getting back on his bike, he stated that was the first bike that he rode for one day on and felt more comfortable on it than his own bike. needless to say we bought one

My opinion as a non owner of either and have ridden both. There is no comparison. The KXF is a piece. Buy a Honda.