Sign in to follow this  

Hey everyone!! My dad (p5pilot) finally let me get on!! He got me interested in bikes a while back and just bought me a brand new '04 DR200 last month. Its awesome! I'm the only girl :cry: riding a motorcycle to school. :cry: rock on! talk to ya all later!

Hey everyone!! My dad (p5pilot) finally let me get on!! He got me interested in bikes a while back and just bought me a brand new '04 DR200 last month. Its awesome! I'm the only girl :cry: riding a motorcycle to school. :cry: rock on! talk to ya all later!

Thats sweet that you get to ride your bike to school... you're going to be a great rider, starting so early! And a brand new bike, too! :cry: :cry: Whats your favorite type of riding so far? Has your dad taken you on lots of trail rides yet?

:cry:

All,

We've only gone on 'road trips' so far. Some of the canyon roads are winding and twisty, and I've been having a blast taking her on them. We haven't done ANY 'dirt' riding yet, as we don't have enough appropriate gear yet, but Christmas is coming...she has a good helmet, gloves, and a leather jacket right now...protects her on the road. Her darn schedule and mine just have NOT been connecting so we CAN go dirt riding. She does have a decent Denim jacket that would 'work' for some minor dirt riding, but as I said, our schedules have just NOT been working out. (What can one expect with a 15 year old...) So..if the weather holds out this weekend, and things don't go to heck like usual, I'm hoping to take her out this weekend for some jumps and stuff. THAT is what she wants to do, JUMPS!!! Of course her DR isn't really made for any kind of serious jumps, but should work great in the woods, we just gotta find time before it gets too cold to do it!!!

She has rode it to school a couple of times now, and thinks she is 'IT', if you know what I mean. hehehe Kinda cool when she comes home with stories about teachers talking about her bike!!!! There is only one or two other students that have a bike, and of course they are 'Boyz', so she pretty much think's she's the 'Cat's Meow'!!!

Anyway, I promised a week or so ago that I'd get her on here, we are hoping to get some pics tomorrow, and after I get the film developed, I'll try to post some.

The neatest thing about riding with her is the our bikes look so similiar, and we always goof around at red lights, she revs, and then I rev with my 650..hehehe..it's just really neat!!!

Thanks all for welcoming my 'Spoiled Rotten' kid....

Tom :cry:

PS...my license plate reads RDNKHD (Red Neck Harley Davidson..LOL) Her's will read SPOYLD (Spoiled!!! LOL)

You have no idea how jealous I am.

If I was your daughter--damn RIGHT I'd be the cat's meow! Nobody would be able to get past my swelled head! I was bad enough in my 69 Mustang.

You two are so lucky. Have fun.

Now, at 25, my stepdad (who didn't come into my life until I was 17 or so, but is still a big part of our family) is finally getting a bike . . . so I am looking forward to father-daughter rides.

Welcome aboard! Sounds like you're going to have a lot of fun!! :cry:

Welcome spoiled!! Awesome to see your enthusiasm (and dad's too) for your riding! Many days of safe and fun riding ahead!! :cry:

Before it gets too cold? Riding season has just started over again out west.

It's great to hear a Father-Daughter relationship like yours, and something the two of you have in common. She'll remember these times for many years to come. It seems now-a-days only the bad relationships are heard about. Spend as much time as you two can together. They grow up fast! :cry: