Sign in to follow this  

$$$$$ 2005 CRF250 ? ? ?

I paid about 6,000 tax and all that blah blah, I'd say between 6,000-6,300(MAX) would be decent. Where are you located??

retail is 5899, so I don't know how you expect to get out the door for 6000. It depends how much you want it, I got the first one my dealer got in almost 2 months ago, so therefor I paid full price. You can't get a deal on a bike that the dealers can't even get. Theres only a few people around here that have 05's, and yes this is a big motocross area, Dade City, Bithlow, Bartow. anyway 5899 plus 400 tax plus other dealer costs will put you around 6500. I got lucky and managed to get a nice stand, thats it

DEGBTI where did you get your CRF250 for 5750 OTD? I'm looking for one also in Socal. Thanks

05 crf250r,just paid $5575.00 plus the tax no other charges but that seemed to be the going rate in this region.

Degbti,

Where in so cal did you get that otd price?

Sorry, didn't see bppoch's post. Was that with tax included?

I new I should have kept my mouth shut, I get a deal because i've done buisness with this person for years, so maybe my price does not apply to this thread, sorry.

I bought my CRF250X at Bert's Megamall in Covina for $5,900.00 OTD. They were very easy to work with. The salesman I had was Jorge Martinez.

LA Honda 6199 OTD. I bought one from them while my local dealers were trying to sell me an 04 for 6500. OTD.

What is the name of the these dealerships?

I am looking to upgrade my CRF450, either for a CRF250 or another 450, not sure yet. I am willing to travel to get the bike, plus if I purchase out of state no sales tax.

Thanks in advance

wow 6000 to 6300 thats crazy!!!! i got mine for 5500 out the door with tax and title!