Sign in to follow this  

Any Bubba rumors?

Someone was telling me Bubba won't be at the US Open because he broke his collar bone. that can't be right, can it?

I think that is two stories mixed together. Bubba is healthy and chose not to ride, but Broc Hepler broke his collarbone in the last race of the motocross series. Glen Helen.

While practicing with the 250cc Class at Glen Helen, Bubba got his doors blown off by RC. Instead of stepping up to the plate when RC called him out, he immediately pulled off the track and went straight back to his semi... not a happy camper. 2005 SX will be real interesting.

How would you know that Bubba got his "doors blown off by RC" when you live in South America? Did you personally see it or was it gossip? I check mx websites atleast twice aday and know most of what is going on. At Glen Helen bubba was on a KX250F (a four stroke) THe kinda you ride in the 125 class. Anyways look at the lap times that were posted. Bubba had the second fastest and i think was only off by 2 or 3 seconds where RC is on a 450. Anyways Bubba elected to sit out the US Open and make his debut at A1 which should be sweet.

While practicing with the 250cc Class at Glen Helen, Bubba got his doors blown off by RC. Instead of stepping up to the plate when RC called him out, he immediately pulled off the track and went straight back to his semi... not a happy camper. 2005 SX will be real interesting.

You :cry: must be smoking something. Bubba's the man with the plan!

i heard a similar **rumor** taking place at glen helen during open practice. bubba tried to keep pace with rc but couldnt. the person claimed bubba could be heard swearing the "f" word while giving chase and pulling off.

....REMEMBER, it was just a rumor.......

i heard a similar **rumor** taking place at glen helen during open practice. bubba tried to keep pace with rc but couldnt. the person claimed bubba could be heard swearing the "f" word while giving chase and pulling off.

....REMEMBER, it was just a rumor.......

Bubba was riding a 250f. RC was riding a 450f, big power difference there! you cant compare them while riding different class bikes!

Bubba was riding a 250f. RC was riding a 450f, big power difference there! you cant compare them while riding different class bikes!

Thats true to a point but Bubba has ran faster laptimes than RC before so if he's getting his doors blown off then there is more there than just a power difference.