Sign in to follow this  

Getting nailed isnt always a good thing...

The last time i rode, i crashed badly on a 80' double and broke my collar bone and my shoulder blade. Well im getting to the point where im good to use my arm and work on my bike.

I was changing the back tire tonight and i found the reason why i crashed!!!

A 3" long rusty bent nail that i picked up on the track caused my back tire to go flat, so when i went around that turn and off the face of the jump at about 50 mph, my back tire rolled to the side causing me to crash.

Whats ironic is that the day before that, i was riding at a different track and i picked up a 5" long rusty bent nail and it caused me to have a flat and almost crash on a huge up hill table top, luckly i landed straight and was able to pull off to the side and notice it was flat.

I guess that weekend was just my weekend to get nailed :cry:

Oh well, what can you do? I guess just heal up and get back on and hopefully next time i dont pick up anymore nails...

i wish tracks would buy clean fill dirt or whatever, i sometimes see debris when im riding so i try to avoid it. rocks are bad :cry:

As a man I never want to get nailed! But I love to do the nailing with opesite sex.