Sign in to follow this  

Any body purchased a 2005 CRF230 ?? Any significant changes ??

I'd like to hear from anyone with a 2005 CRF 230. Also anyone with knowledge of any changes Honda may have made other than graphics. Thanks

Pretty sure just Bold New Graphics. Buddy has a 03 and I haven't noticed anything but a different color on the graphics. :cry:

just got a 05, i love it, one problem....still heavy... they had to have electric start.... that adds aprox. 17 lbs (starter, batt. and cables and cords) but overall i dont regret buying it.

Theres no difference in any of the 230's just the graphics and plastic color on the 03. I liked my 230 untill i rode a Husky CR125...never wanted to ride my 230 again...So i said hello Mr.250r :cry:

I'd like to hear from anyone with a 2005 CRF 230. Also anyone with knowledge of any changes Honda may have made other than graphics. Thanks

I got a 05' and when I got it I was asking for a 03' left-over but .....no such luck . So all that was to be had was a 05' and the salesman said same bike bike . Paperwork just says 05'.........and I think it is true after all it was early summer and all the 04' were gone too....DanmacK