Sign in to follow this  

Selling my 230 *SOLD!*

Hey guys. Well it's time. My 230 is up for sale. I know this is a 230, but I have reasons. A lot of people have been asking is a 230 right for me. Well, if your going to buy a used one, I'm offering my bike.

Look at the sig for the mods. I will not be selling the bike with the pro-tapers though.

The tires still have good tread left. Steering heads just regreased and same as the linkage.

This is one clean bike. In awesome condition and well taken care of. Oil and filter changed every 4-6 hours. This bike is one of a kind!

Here's pictures:

PDR_0360.JPG

PDR_0361.JPG

The bike will not be sold with the stand or the pro-tapers. The bike now has TT decals on the front fender as well.

Can't say enough. I'll be willing to ship but the buyer will have to pay for shipping.

One of a kind bike with 28 hours on it. either PM me or throw me a e-mail portuguesekid507@msn.com

I'm offering this bike for 2900 dollars. Let me know what you guys are willing to pay...

Thanks guys. I'll still be on the 230F forum helping you guys out :cry:

-Phill

Does that mean you got your 250?

Not yet. I am going to go look at it in a couple of weeks and get it. I'm posting my bike up already so that I dont have 2 bikes in the garage for a while!

:cry:

Awesome! Can't wait till you get it.

You've been waiting for this bike a long long time!

:cry:

Man..To bad you werent closer. I would take it. But that shipping would kill me. :cry:

Shippuing is about 650 coast to coast :cry:

Well guys. The 230 is sold. Just not out of my hands yet.

Anyways, so not for sale anymore. I still have the bike but I'm holding ont it for him.

I'm picking up the 250 next week if it's a good buy :cry:

Anyways, Hondaboy, yes I will change my login name, but my girlfriend will be on this one for me because she wants to be a TT'r. So if you guys have any questions that need to be PM'd to me, you can PM me on this login name, or use the login name that I'll post on the signature line.

But that won't be for a while :cry: