Did anybody else notice that Doug Henry rips??

Like everybody else, I'm a big Doug Henry fan. I always root for my friends Trachy, Currie, Drew but if they can't win then I like to see Henry up there. However...

1. His bike didn't break in Nashville, he stalled it.

2. Even though Doug "rips" as the title says, Kunzel was the fastest rider in Reno. He just edged out Henry in Superpole with a 1:11.3 and then got down into the 1:10s in the race... however, he couldn't find a safe way to get past Henry in the race.

I think Doug is pretty quick.

Didn't have no sticking DNF's last year.

If his bike is fine I would say BBoz is the only threat.

Kunzel is really fast too but I think Doug owns him in the dirt and that is too much to give up.

I think he is superfast.. it's a shame that he and VDB crashed at X-Games motard race.. either way we could see a 4 rider battle between those two and BB,EddieS

I honestly think VDB going down did you a favour. In my opinion he'd of ran away with it, he's faster than Seel.

Henry is a super cool rider got a lot of respect for him yep he rips but i got no idea on the whole breaking down thing as i have only seen the x games race ?

I wanna see this ama supermoto series on tv over here we get the ama superbikes and mx/sx why not supermoto dammit. Makes me wonder if supermoto will go like motox will the $$$ speak again? I'd prefer it to be like motogp obviously and have a proper true champ. I'd love to see a 6 race in America/Canada...then go to aus for a round, japan for a round then europe for the other 6 races....ok i'll stop dreaming now!....just imagine....Vegas, Mettet, Guidon Dor (paris bercy), Reno, Laguna, sachsenring etc etc it'd be awesome.

Yamaha truly blew it with Doug, they had the best rider on probably the most brutaly fast thumper out there. Dougs doing a great job on the Honda and really should have won every round this year, so far. It's funny how Yamaha is the title TV sponsor on OLN for supermoto and let one of there best guys slip through to another team and don't really support another rider besides Burkhart, if he's getting anything at all.

HENRY!!!! ?

Yamaha truly blew it with Doug, they had the best rider on probably the most brutaly fast thumper out there.HENRY!!!! ?

Thanks!

We did a lot of work to make sure the Team MotoDynamics Yamaha was the best weapon at his disposal.