Sign in to follow this  

2005 KX250F

nothing to proove, Really how faaast are you ricky

Dont you atleast have to have a grade 10 education to be a mechanic! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

what don't I have a clue about art? Kinda hard to get employed when your 15 unless someone is paying you under the table (maybe u know what that means) kinda hard for a dealer to justify the risk of losing his business to employ a kid. I already have a 10'th grade education.

read my above post re;limpy i am pretty sure i wasn't addressing you unless this applys, for the last time read before you speak,and stop showing off your 10th grade education, damn now my shift key doesn't work i hope your happy now.

I'm thrilled, I thought you were reffering to my previous post. Perhaps if you weren't so negative towards my posts all the time I wouldn't have made such assumptions.

You mean like calling a person an idiot for asking a question, You seem to be good at jumping to conclusions.

Hey KX250F_19. Where u the one who had the rm125 and switched to the Kx250f and u had that interview thing on the mosquite motocross park web site? Also I was wondering if you raced Mran because I think I have seen a 19 KX250f not sure though (Mran is the desert racing assosiation here).

ya. i did race that mran race in cedar. yes i used to have an RM125 with fmf graphics. so are you gonna race that race in mesquite htis weekend?

This weekend I might go practice the track but probally not race it. I wan't at the cedear city one but I went to the searchlite gp. The next race I am doing is that one at Mercury (near Rachel and area 51). It sounds like fun the flyer says if you dress up in a costum u get a 30 sec head start. :cry:

I've followed this post thinking i would learn somehting that might be helpful. i've spent the last half hour reading bullshit. I am in the Marine Corps and am really disappointed that dirt rider would speak at the tone and ignorance for the world to see. This is the United States of America. Lets act like Americans.

• Like 1

i have a 05 KX250f and also, and iv never had a problem with it. its olny over heated once and that was only because i was ridding in super tight enduro trails. its an excllent bike.