Sign in to follow this  

BC this saturday

Anyone wanna hook up this weekend at Bluff Creek??

I have 2 more friends coming bringing there wived (who ride) and there families

I'm up for it, but I need to clear it with the wife. I'm going to the Sevendust concert at the Val Air on Sunday, so I'm not sure if I'm allowed to have fun 2 days in a row.

I'll know more on Thursday night...

I'm up for it, but I need to clear it with the wife. I'm going to the Sevendust concert at the Val Air on Sunday, so I'm not sure if I'm allowed to have fun 2 days in a row.

I'll know more on Thursday night...

Awww I forgot about that I have seen 7 dust twice now once at the Super Toad with Megadeth and once in Ames with Creed they rocked hard I may have to check that out!!!

Dave we love you to!!

oh man i would love to take the bike up there.....but we have football still....cant risk getting hurt.....maybe next weekend if anyones going? :cry:....football :cry:....but come to think of it we are 0-4.... :cry:

91 XR250L, wheel standing power house with a cobra slip on

This is the funnest thing I seen all night :cry: :cry: :cry: Dave, are you for real???? :cry: :cry: :lol:

Awww I forgot about that I have seen 7 dust twice now once at the Super Toad with Megadeth and once in Ames with Creed they rocked hard I may have to check that out!!!

Dave we love you to!!

Cool!! Us old "fellas" still know how to party!!

Dave we love you to!!

Cool!! Us old "fellas" still know how to party!!

Hell yea teach the young punks a thing or 2 while we are at it!!! :cry:

Yup, that's me. I should edit that sig though. It should say wheels sit'n side the garage motor out waiting to be rebuilt soon to be wheel slid'n, sphinter pucker'n, power belch'n, powerhouse.... Ok, it's an old bike I bought for $800 and am in the process of rebuilding it for dualsport events. :cry: