Sign in to follow this  

Beginner Racing Program

Almost ALL motocross races have beginner classes. Perris, Starwest, Elsinore, REM.

Some even have First Timers Classes. How about try Elsinore MX next Saturday morning.

I want to start a motocross series soon! I'll be in the beginner class too. So whenever you want to go to one let me know. There's a Motocross practically every weekend! :cry:

Perris Holiday Series also starts next weekend.

Cool, I go to Elsinore about every weekend, and I knew they raced, but I didn't know they had a first timer thing. I want to start pretty soon here. Thanks for the info. How does Elsinore work? Do you just show up and race or do you have to pre-register?

Cool, I go to Elsinore about every weekend, and I knew they raced, but I didn't know they had a first timer thing. I want to start pretty soon here. Thanks for the info. How does Elsinore work? Do you just show up and race or do you have to pre-register?

come on R come race with the men in the dez :cry: and ya there is a begner class there to

When does the series start. i am a begginger and I am interested

HEY LIQUID!!

whats up bud!! i have been asking about you, wondering why you havent been around lately, thought you might have been shipped out again.

anyways me and some of the other socal'er have been desert racing, we race at ocotillo/plaster city area, there will be a race on 3-12,it's a nationals H&H race, im currently racing in the seniors class(over 40) as a beginner, lots of fun!!

socal has been doing great!! with us taking top honors in ours classes.

if your interested let me know and i'll give ya a run down on how to get started. good to see ya on the board again!!

say HI to the other R