Sign in to follow this  

Acerbis Headlight Question

I like the look of the Acerbis Diamond Cut headlight a lot and noticed that with the pictures on Rockymountainatv.com that when you selected a color such as blue the lenses also appeared to be tented blue. Are they really like this and how does it affect the light output? I ride one my gravel driveway and around the yeard at night would it still work for that or would it be too dim? Also what type of bulb does it take? Would I be able to put a PIAA or Farenheit or some brand like that blueish white bulb in there? Or could I get a bulb that doesn't cost as much as the PIAA's in my DRZ like it is now? I don't think I want to spend $80 on this headlight but If I find one used on eBay or something I might be interested.

most of the acerbis lights can be equipped with accessory covers in many colors. i believe that they all come with clear, but you can purchase other colors (red blue black green orange white yellow).

you can not put piaa lights on this headlight. it takes little halogen "track light" bulbs. the only one that you can change the lights in is the cyclops. i have super white PIAA bulbs in my cyclops headlight and they dont work as good as the bulbs that came with it.

copy%20of%20dsc00386.jpg