HOT START

Hi RedRida110,

yep still waiting for the sxs and no delivery date known yet.

I hope it will be this month or i will cancel the order and buy the rear sxs shock for my sx.

I like the fork very much , it's different feeling from stock but not easy to get used as it comes very stiff stock , i remove 1cm of oil and woaw what a difference !!!

You fly over the track with it and it eats mistakes much better than stock fork , difficult to explain , you have to ride it to understand . Just one thing i noticed : the lower fork tubes are 4 mm longer than the stock ones .

See ya and have fun ?

Cool blackwolf, thanks for the info. Now, are you running the 2005 twin chamber style one? Thats awesome if you are because word is something similar will come stock in 06. If they work like you say, its a sign of great things to come. See ya and Be safe. ?

No unfortunatly they were not yet available here when i bought the fork . But i can tell you that even the sxs 04 style fork works great . I'ld like to have bought the twin chamber ones but i got a very good deal on mine ( 700 euros , never used ) that's why i bought it .

see ya and have fun ?