Sign in to follow this  

Stamina clue for you HS folks

I'm going to let you in on a little secret.

After HS or any long/strenuous exercise, do your joints hurt (shoulder, knees,etc.)?? Yeah, take 2 Advil (gee, what does Advil do but promote dehydration and tax your liver)

Problem: All joints have fluid as a lubricant, duh, and what happens during your activity is that the body looks for fluid for nurishment, hence extracting it from joints if need be.

Solution: Prior to any exercise (I practice this "all the time") say a couple a days before, hydrate yourself soooo much that you are pissin' quite often (keep it up) and continue during and after (very important on the after part since the body goes into replenishment mode then) any exercise.

Give it a try and let me know how you fair!!!

Maybe I should open up a "grassroots" gym :cry: :cry:

Don :cry:

I made a very important decision last week that will affect my physical health for a long time to come..... This was to be my fairwell season to SETRA and GNCC Racing anyway. Last weekend I ran across a really good 17 Year old rider that was looking for a ride and a coach.... SO... effective immediately I am done! I started his offroad training on my YZ400F and will be sponsoring him after about 2 months of intense practice and training.

From now on it's all about fun for me......

Bonzai :cry:

Bill, that's great but why not just do HS for your fun!!!

If I make it back up to DP you gonna give me some Freebie lessons?? :cry:

1. What not to do

2. Again, What not to do

3. Go away Don

Hey Don...when do you want to go back to DHP ?? I was thinking about running the question past the troops.....

I'll make a post and lets see what responses we get.