Sign in to follow this  

clutch cable please look

Just wondering if the clutch cable is the same for all drz's...(E,K,S) I had a shop tell me that they had one for the "E", but not the "S"

I haven't tried interchanging them but I don't see any reason it would be different. Wait til Burned or Bronco come along one of them can probably tell you.

Drugs I tell ya.. they do a terrible thing to the mind.

Of a parts monkey :cry:

E part

Part Number: 58200-29F10

Description: CABLE ASSY,CLUT

Price: $17.28

S part

Part Number: 58200-29F10

Description: CABLE ASSY,CLUT

Price: $17.28

Same Part :cry:

Hmmm. Motion Pro is the brand they have...12$ and change. they show a different part# and are insisting it won't fit. I'm gonna get it anyway and try it.

My bet is, they insist, cuz the "book" says it wont fit. Not that they really know. I'd also bet,, they are just trying to keep a coustomer from getting the wrong part and being pissed. My S has a E cable on it now while I wait for replacment parts for my Juice clutch.. :cry:

Yeah, I put it on today and of course it fits. The thing is I actually liked the shop where I went, Now I don't know. They are just phone monkeys...!

If service is good, prices right give um a brake.. Thousands of parts on each bike, of each modal.. the parts guy can not have personal knowledge of each part he has the ability to sell,, At that point, he has to trust and quote what the book tells him :cry: It's when they argue with me,,, that the part I want is the wrong one,, cuz the book says so,,, then they start to get me a bit upset. :cry: