Sign in to follow this  

Do YZF graphics fit WR's

I've been looking for a set of OEM tank and rad shroud graphics for my 03 wr but after finding how much they cost i'm going to have to find some aftermarket ones (original Yamaha graphics are £250!!!!).N style does a set of OEM lookalike graphics for the 03 yzf,does anyone know whether they will fit the WR?If not does anyone know of anybody else selling OEM lookalikes for the WR? :cry:

cheers Shane,they look pretty decent i might give them a go.

so does that mean if it will fit on a 2001 yzf250 it will fit on a 2001 wrf250

sorry dude i took a trip to the shops today and i think you are wrong :cry:

the local yammy deler promised that the particular graphics kit i ordered to suit a ,01 yzf250 will suit my ,01 wrf250 as long as my tank is the 8 litre one and not the 12 litre

it's probalby different here in australia :cry: :cry:

Remember that there is a difference between the US and Euro models guys. The Euro WR have the YZF tank and seat.

So will a 01 YZF graphics fit a Euro WR? Yes I it will. I have done it my self.

sorry dude i took a trip to the shops today and i think you are wrong :cry:

the local yammy deler promised that the particular graphics kit i ordered to suit a ,01 yzf250 will suit my ,01 wrf250 as long as my tank is the 8 litre one and not the 12 litre

it's probalby different here in australia :cry: :cry:

australia is different, or maybe it depends on the years. i know for a fact that a 2004 yz250f graphics do not fit 2004 wr250's.

Doug

God Bless Yamaha for the seemingly endless amount of variations of a simple sticker kit!Tell you what though folks.....it keeps us off the streets!!!!!!!!