Sign in to follow this  

East coast SuperMoto?

I want to go try this stuff out, but where can you do this on the east coast? I know if we get a few tricked bikes we could go to a parking lot on like a Sunday morning, but the cops will crash that party in no time flat. I want to find somewhere from like northern VA to southern NY, anybody heard of anything?

I want to go try this stuff out, but where can you do this on the east coast? I know if we get a few tricked bikes we could go to a parking lot on like a Sunday morning, but the cops will crash that party in no time flat. I want to find somewhere from like northern VA to southern NY, anybody heard of anything?

Nope, never heard of anything.... :cry:

Just kidding. Check this out SMUSA

Unfortunately the season is over. But check the links to OVRP and to Beaver Run and keep an eye out here on TT. Maybe one of them will have an SM practice day before the first snow.

There is always Florida in the winter. Also, I believe some track day org's are doing a day or two at VIR's Patriot circuit which is SM friendly, but pavement only. Also check out the Jefferson Circuit at Summit Point, another tight SM friendly track. Definitely better than a parking lot. :cry:

Mike

:cry:

The schedule for this winters INDOOR MINI MOTARDS will be coming out in the next few weeks!

We run at Allsports Grand Prix near Dulles Airport (Sterling, Va) about every third Sundays, starting around Thanksgiving, from 9am to noon.

150cc and smaller 4 strokes.

No 2 strokes this year, sorry.

Stay tuned...