Sign in to follow this  

Any north Ga. tarders besides me?

Whats up fellow North GA Motarder..

Are you also on Georgia Sportbike.com

I will hook up with you very soon I hope.

I ride a 03 Gas Gas 450 Fse Motard. Street legal from the factory. And i'm with you these roads are fantastic for the tard. We need to get together and ride

Dave

I live in Suches and ride every weekend at least one of my days off.Anytime you see me on my Xr650L just join in.I have a blast and you will to.

If you mean Ga. Sportbike Ass.no I am not.I used to be but they did not like the way I ride :cry:.So I decided they were a bunch of candy asses and went my own way. :cry: :cry:

I ride my LC4 640SM up there all the time. e-mail me if you want to ride some time. woods247@yahoo.com

Matt

We had a great time on Sunday.The weather was perfect,traffic was not to bad except for the Harleys putting along at 25mph. We must have passed at least 50 in one area.They were scared to death.It was fun as hell. :cry: :cry:

Wow, there are more than one of us. I live in Acworth and would love to go riding with sometimes with the rest of ya. If anybody organizes a ride let me know. jefman@mindspring.com.

Actually, is anybody going to be at TWO this weekend? I think I'm heading up with some other friends.

Hey Mountainrider, I'm Steve from Ontario Canada. I was down there (Even stopped at the BP station at T.W.O.) 2 weeks ago with some of my supermoto buddies. Too bad you all didn't come out and meet us. You are so right about the roads. It was a blast. I usually ride around Deals Gap area. We'll be back in May 24 weekend. Don't be a stranger and lets get together (us supermoto guys)and play in GA. too. :cry:

Steve if I had known that you were in north Ga. I would have been glad to play.I am surprised we did not meet each other. :excuseme:I hope you guys had a great time. :cheers:Next time I will give you my phone # and you can call.

Hey Mountainrider, I'm Steve from Ontario Canada. I was down there (Even stopped at the BP station at T.W.O.) 2 weeks ago with some of my supermoto buddies. Too bad you all didn't come out and meet us. You are so right about the roads. It was a blast. I usually ride around Deals Gap area. We'll be back in May 24 weekend. Don't be a stranger and lets get together (us supermoto guys)and play in GA. too. :cry:

I was up there, good to meet you Steve. I was on the Blue/Yellow WR400 taking it easy on a new topend. You guys looked like you were having a blast. PM next time your down, I'll come out and play........Chris :cry:

Yes, I remember you Chris, your bike had GS500 wheels. I rode the WR450 with the very loud Ron Woods pipe. Do any of you guys know the local KTM riders featured in the summer Supermoto racer Mag riding on Deals Gap? Let hook up in May 2005 for a ride in NC!! :cry:

estebansoolum@aol.com