Sign in to follow this  

Return to Durhamtown Plantation

Some of us have been itching (No not there) to get back there. So I thought I would throw some 3 day weekends out there (these of course do not intefere with "my" FTR schedule which is precious to me to compete in).

1. 10/15 thru 17th

2. 12/17 thru 19th

I could go during any weekday period at a drop of a hat!

But hey I don't have to be there for you guys to have fun right??? :cry: :cry:

Don :cry:

Because of the 2 hurricanes the FTR schedule (MX and HS)is compressed. In Nov. there is something every weekend that I will be entering. Remember though I can go "during" weekdays!! (I got's lots of Vacation time sitting around)

Best be making it early december. It's north enough to get a ice storm, and I just couldnt even imagine trying to get around on snot covered with ice.

I'd have to check what vacation time I have left with the new job and all. I'll be taking a week in February so I don't want to cheat on that. October is definetly out for me, possibly December, but won't it be cold for us FLA boys :cry:. It'll all boil down to $$$$$$$ for the Christmas rush. Plus I think my office christmas party might that weekend. :cry:

I'm in anytime..... Will probably be there training my new charge anyway...

Bonzai :cry:

I've got tons of Vaction time left also that I have to use before the end of the year (geez...does that make me dedicated or stupid not to use it during the year ??)...but I think it would be funner if the whole crew went that went last time...don't you think ?? :cry:

DECEMBER AVERAGES 50'S DURING THE DAY AND 30'S AT NIGHT BUT SOME DECEMBERS ARE VERY WARM FOR US 60'S

I THINK ALL OF THE CLOUDS HAVE RUN OUT OF RAIN SO THE REST OF THIS YEAR SHOULD BE DRY........

BEST RIDING IS IN THE 50'S UP HERE

MIKE

Yeah...I'm thinking that riding when it's in the 50's and sitting around that bonfire at the lodge with a tall one when it's around 30 is the ticket fellas (and gals)......

Just going up there to get some more of the barb'q sause of theirs is enough reason for me. Man that stuff has to be right up there with the best I have ever tasted. :cry:

since we have done this before I wonder what the chances are of us getting put up in closer proximity, instead of all over the place like last time. It would really lend itself to the night hang time.

Don, nothing free for you in the begining of december? :cry: man, the weekend before christmas, if I go I might be singing suprano :cry: unless I can talk her into going.

since we have done this before I wonder what the chances are of us getting put up in closer proximity, instead of all over the place like last time. It would really lend itself to the night hang time.

I was thinking the same thing....we'd have to coordinate with with Mike and Cathy......

Here's the URL: http://www.durhamtown.com/

hmmm what about a poll or something? Maybe then we could pin the weekend down. Once we pick a weekend we can call DP to try and arrange a better arrangement.

Dennis, like I stated I got to do all the FTR events (Xpecially the MX and that's heavy in Nov/Dec). I won't feel bad you guys going without me (I stated that), I know you won't have anybody to hold your hands :cry: :cry: and get you going in the morning :cry: :cry:. Maybe some things will change but right now those 2 weekends I listed are it for me at least. You buys decide what day and I'll see.

HEY GUYS

i CHECK THE CABIN BOOKINGS AND HERE IS WHAT IS OPEN FOR YOU

OCT 22-23

NOV 5-6

NOV19-20

DEC-3-4

DEC 10-12

DEC17-19

I HAVE THREE OR MORE CABINS OPEN ON THESE DATES

ALSO I HAVE A 3 BEDROOM HOUSE 7 BEDS

AVAILABLE AS WELL