Sign in to follow this  

Minimoto/ how many here into it.

I went for the first time with a friend to a kart track and as I dont have a bike yet, i road Josh Hayes KLX125 he never geared up or road and let me ride the hole evening but I had more fun doing this than ive had riding (not racing) in a long time. Now theres a race in Jackson, MISS

on the 17th and where going to it as far as i know so Ill try topost up some more info when we get back. Josh also had a YZ450SM but never got it out of the truck (track to short) but it looked bad to the bone!

Here's my Mini-Moto.

2003 CRF 150 in a CR 85 DMC chassis conversion. :cry:DX-07A.jpg

STTARS in So Cal has a big Mini-moto class. I just wish we could split it up between the kids and adults. The kids have a definite hp/weight advantage :cry:

im gonna get into, ive got a 50 and have been riding it on my winding rural road, its so much fun that i have to sell my 50 and upgrade to a klx or drz 110!

Yeah ive been doing mini moto for over a year now & i love it.We race here in southern ohio & at beaver run in penn. with a new track in northern ohio opening up.

Yea i'm going for my first race this weekend and i'm sure it will be a blast, we had so much fun at the kart track last month.

Nice,I'm kind of a Yamaha guy but will likley go with the

Honda (uggggg). being you can adapt the 17 inchers up without a big a hassel pluse the extra 50cc help too.

i've had mine on the street for the whole summer. i've got the gp tires to race but couldn't get my act together. hoping to make it out next year to a few races and track days (just got a trailer,so getting the bike to the track should be way easier). :cry: :cry: :cry:

bike2.jpg