Sign in to follow this  

2005 Honda CRF450

This is my first post. I've been a long time reader, but I never registered until now.

I brought home my new Honda 450 yesterday. My last bike was a YZF400 and if this one is anything like that, I will be very happy. I won't be able to ride it for about 2 weeks because of an injury to my left hand! So the wait continues...but at least I can stroll out to the garage and stare at it for awhile (until my wife pulls me back in). 0c1dffc7.jpg158deaf1.jpg4eb63c10.jpg36cef3e9.jpg

He mite have forgot his chain, but there is no way he will forget to take his muffler plug out :cry:

That friggin thing is HUGE

Man, they forgot your chain!!! :cry: Congrats!!

Man that D.I.D Stealth chain is sweet. That's gotta be woth at least 1hp with the reduction in rotating mass. I'm just a bit mad my 05 CRF250R didn't come with one too...gonna have to write someone a letter. :cry:

Lookin good man. As far as it being "anything like" the Yamaha, be prepared to be disappointed, that CRF is WORLDS BETTER!

Dano

If your last bike was a 400f bring toilet paper to the track because your going to poop your pants!!!

If your last bike was a 400f bring toilet paper to the track because your going to poop your pants!!!

:cry: :cry: Maybe an extra set of riding pants also! :cry:

Dano