Sign in to follow this  

Hollister this weekend(10/9)

Hey guys, I'm kind of a newbie on this but I'll be up in the hills friday, saturday, and maybe sunday, but I want to meet a couple of riding buddies. I'll be on my KX125 with a blue chevy with Dish network magnets on radio ridge.

I may come up Friday to let my daughter ride. I cant I sprained my knee a couple weeks back. I may see you up ther to intro myself

When I had my ACL surgery at Palo Alto Medical clinic a lady next to me tore her ACL walking to change the channel on her TV. Apparently her shoe caught the deep shag rug stopping her foot but her knee kept going. Ouch.

I tore mine trying to be like "Mike". :cry: I was 12/12 from the 3 point line, then I was sitting on the rehab table with ice on my knee watching my team blow a 10 to 2 lead in a game to 11. :cry:

I think I aged 10 years that day.

Cheers,

hey tyler,we should be there saturday in a white 69 chevy p/u towing a rail. :cry:

Looks like we will up there again this Sunday. I can't wait. :cry: Look for the charcoal grey Chevy Silverado with 2 Yamahas, and my little Kawi in the back. :cry:

Sounds like you guys will be having fun but I found out i cant go because something happened to my shifter mechanism and it wont go into gear. :cry: So now i have to take it all apart and find out what wrong so my weekend is cancelled, but I'll be definatly be going to ocotillo for halloween! :cry: