Sign in to follow this  

Where to buy -13mm mastercylinder

I am looking for a non-radial with brake switch for my DRZ SM conversion. While I would really like the Magura radial unit, the price has me spooked.

I would like to try the same unit as on the Ducati M600.

Any ideas where to look?

-Thanks,

Mike

crash, you can buy them from Desmoto sport in S.F. 415 552-7729. call us for a price, and ask for lance. it is the shop I work for. great to meet you at the supermoto school.

jared

motowidow

smusa #246

Try useing a Later style mx brembo mastercylinder (KTM-Vertemati) I use this on my Honda with steel braided line and Motomaster brake set up and prefer this over my radial unit. You can find the mastercylinders for cheap on ebay. :cry:

Darrick

Darrick,

You were the one that told me about the Monster master...that was what I was looking for. I believe that is the setup that you have on the KTM.

Mike

Try useing a Later style mx brembo mastercylinder (KTM-Vertemati) I use this on my Honda with steel braided line and Motomaster brake set up and prefer this over my radial unit. You can find the mastercylinders for cheap on ebay. :cry:

Darrick

Do you happen to know when they started using the "later" style? Would a 2002 have this master?

Darrick, Anyone,

What years would the "later style" fall into?

If I find an 03, would that be a good bet? I still have not tried the 16 radial Brembo yet, as all of my parts have not arrived, but I thought that I might monitor the web for deals in the meantime.

MW

95% of the Sprorbikes made after 96 have a 14mm Master Cylinder. The 03-04 Yamata R6 has a 14mm Radial Master. I have a brand new 14mm Sportbike one from Lockhart Phillipe on mine and that one even came with a Threaded Mirror mount for street use.