Sign in to follow this  

Azonic/O'Neal ASX Helmet??

Hi,

I currently have a kid's helmet and need to move into an adults to get more protection. I'm watching an Azonic/O'Neal ASX Helmet on Ebay.

When I went to the Axonic site the helmet is pretty inexpensive, $89.99, but says it exceeds Snell 2000 & DOT standards. Does that say it all or do I still need to be concerned about safety issues?

It does have a removeable liner and some venting but I'm sure it's not as fancy as many. My current helmet isn't either though.

What's your thoughts?

Hi - I'm actually looking at that same helmet right now for my wife. It seems to be a pretty good deal and like you said is Snell and DOT. You can actually get it right now at Bobscycle for $59.

I think I will put a bid in on it as it says it's Snell 2000. Taking you literally to say you're looking at the "same" helmet, do you mean on Ebay or just shopping?? The one I'm looking at on Ebay is located in Canada so I doubt you're looking the same one? If so, I'm looking at the blue only one, which one are you looking at so we don't battle each other :cry:

You Americans are so lucky with your availability of stock and competitive pricing. We pay a premium up here.