List of Reasons why I like my DRZ

1. I have BURNED and the rest of the members of this forum to help me with questions I have

2. It is fun and a good bike to wheelie.

3. It is a great bike to do stoppies on.

4. I have BURNED and the rest of the members of this forum to help me with questions I have

5. It looks halfway decent

6. Many aftermarket parts avalible

7. Did I mention I had the members of this forum to help me with questions I may have.

HAHA I love my DRZ I just haven't gotten to ride it in a while.

It's taken me to places I've wanted to go, but were afraid to try on my larger bikes including the supposed dual purpose BMW. Not only that, but it does so easily making the tour fun. If not for fun, what the heck am I doing outside my truck?

Also it's a heck of an effective urban assualt vehicle.

I love mine because I can be on the trails in 3 minutes from my door step with no trailer or pickup involved, but I can also set it up to go 100 mph for supermoto riding. I can ride fast on the trials with it, or have fun riding in 1st and 2nd gear all day riding with my son and have a ton of fun. I hope to never get rid of it!! ?

Oh!! and I like hanging out and talking about our bikes here with you guys!! ?

It is a perfect beginner bike for me. Smooth enough to learn on, and enough power when you twist it to scare the crap out of me. And that is just stock... When I'm no longer scared it will be exhaust and jet time.

Just a great fun bike, light enough for trails, heavy enough for the road, sounds great with the yosh, cheap, relatively easy to maintain, easy to upgrade, goes fast enough, stops fast enough, personal on-call internet mechanics available for free. ?