Sign in to follow this  

MX Preparation Quiz

Hey everybody I thought you would enjoy this MX Preparation Quiz in order to better understand how dedicated you really are to this great sport. Please post some replies and let me know what you think. Enjoy.

Motocross Qualities – Where do you stand?

This is a test, a test of your motocross qualities. This is a test to grade yourself and know where your weak points are so you can become a stronger more rounded rider. At the end of each motocross quality give yourself an honest 1 to 10 score. 1 would be for being weak on that quality and 10 for being incredibly strong in that quality. Know your weak points so you can improve on them. The first thing an alcoholic has to do is admit to them self that he or she has a problem, and then they can overcome the problem. In much the same way a motocross racer has to identify his or her weak points and admit to them so they can overcome them.

RIDING TALENT: (You have a lot of raw talent for riding. You learn and improve quickly). (Your score 1 to 10 __________)

PRACTICE ON THE BIKE ALMOST EVERYDAY AND RACE ALMOST EVERY WEEKEND: (You get a lot of seat time). (Your score 1 to 10 __________)

NATURAL PHYSICAL STRENGTH AND STAMINA: (You are simply born with a lot of natural strength and stamina). (Your score 1 to 10 __________)

STAY HEALTHY AND NEVER GET SICK WITH COLDS AND FLUS: (Your score 1 to 10 __________)

LIFE STYLE OF PHYSICAL TRAINING: (You’ve worked it into you lifestyle and it’s a habit for you to do a lot of physical training, like running, bicycling, weightlifting, ect:) (Your score 1 to 10 __________)

EAT A REALLY GOOD HEALTH CONSCIENCE DIET: (Your score 1 to 10 __________)

GOOD MECHANIC AND KEEP BIKES MAINTAINED VERY WELL: (You have a bike or more than one bike that is in tip top shape). (Your score 1 to 10 __________)

HAS A GOOD FEEL FOR HOW THE BIKE SHOULD BE HANDLEING AND CAN MAKE NESSASARY CHANCES (JETTING, SUSPENION CLICKERS, GEARING, TIRES) (You are a good test rider). (Your score 1 to 10 __________)

STAYS FOCUSED ON PRACTICING AND RACING, DOESN’T HAVE ANY SIDE INTEREST: (Training, practicing and racing is about all you do). (Your score 1 to 10 __________)

STAYS AWAY FROM DRUGS AND ALCOHOL: (Your score 1 to 10 __________)

YOUR FRIENDS AND THE PEOPLE YOU SURROUND YOURSELF WITH INSPIRE YOU AND HELP YOU SUCCEED: (Your score 1 to 10 __________)

RIDES SMOOTH, KNOW LIMITS AND DOESN’T CRASH VERY MUCH: (Your score 1 to 10 __________)

LOVES PRACTICING AND RACING, WANTS TO RACE AND SUCCEED MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE: (You have commitment and have decided that you will succeed and you love the hard work itself). (Your score 1 to 10 __________)

HAS GOOD JUDGEMENT WHILE RACING AND AT THE SAME TIME HAS A LOT OF GUTS AND IS NOT AFRAID: (Your score 1 to 10 __________)

FEELS RELAXED AND HAPPY AT THE RACES AND NEVER GETS NERVOUS: (Your score 1 to 10 __________)

THE HIGHER THE STAKES AND THE HIGHER THE PRESURE THE BETTER YOU CAN PERFORM: (When it really counts you perform even better). (Your score 1 to 10 __________)

WELL VERSED ON ALL TYPES OF TRACKS - HARD AND DRY, SOFT AND MUDDY, SANDY, TECHNICAL, WIDE OPEN AND FAST, COLD WEATHER, HOT WEATHER: (Your score 1 to 10 __________)

YOU ARE A CONSISTANT RACER, ALWAYS RACING AT YOUR BEST AND NOT HAVING UP AND DOWN DAYS: (Your score 1 to 10 __________)

YOU ARE A COACHABLE PERSON AND CAN TAKE AND USE GOOD SOLID ADVISE: (Your score 1 to 10 __________)

RACING CAN BE EXPENSIVE BUT YOU HAVE THE MEANS TO FINACE YOUR RACING: (Your score 1 to 10 __________)

Total up your scores from the 20 qualities.

160 or more = A

140 to 159 = B

100 to 139 = C

60 to 99 = D

59 or below = F

Congratulations to you if your score was a B or better. If it wasn’t don’t be too hard on yourself at least you can now better understand why. Maybe you were thinking it was just you, but now you can have a better understanding of the whole picture. Motocross and Supercross are very competitive sports. To succeed it takes a whole lot of talent and commitment. I hope this test gives you a better understanding of that commitment. No one who has raced at a professional level has ever said it’s easy. The road to the top of the motocross charts is a very tuff, rocky, hard road. But the thing about it is, you’ve got to love it anyway. Hey, if you’re not willing to do all that, there’s always racing as a fun hobby. Instead of success being your main goal, your main goal could be having fun at it. Find your place in the sport, because whatever the level, you gotta ride.

Maybe you can have some fun with this test. Copy it and see how your friends score.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

You have a lot of raw talent for riding. You learn and improve quickly). (Your score 1 to 10 _____5_____)

PRACTICE ON THE BIKE ALMOST EVERYDAY AND RACE ALMOST EVERY WEEKEND: (You get a lot of seat time). (Your score 1 to 10 ____3______)

NATURAL PHYSICAL STRENGTH AND STAMINA: (You are simply born with a lot of natural strength and stamina). (Your score 1 to 10 _____8_____)

STAY HEALTHY AND NEVER GET SICK WITH COLDS AND FLUS: (Your score 1 to 10 ____9______)

LIFE STYLE OF PHYSICAL TRAINING: (You’ve worked it into you lifestyle and it’s a habit for you to do a lot of physical training, like running, bicycling, weightlifting, ect:) (Your score 1 to 10 _____5_____)

EAT A REALLY GOOD HEALTH CONSCIENCE DIET: (Your score 1 to 10 ____7______)

GOOD MECHANIC AND KEEP BIKES MAINTAINED VERY WELL: (You have a bike or more than one bike that is in tip top shape). (Your score 1 to 10 _____8_____)

HAS A GOOD FEEL FOR HOW THE BIKE SHOULD BE HANDLEING AND CAN MAKE NESSASARY CHANCES (JETTING, SUSPENION CLICKERS, GEARING, TIRES) (You are a good test rider). (Your score 1 to 10 _____7_____)

STAYS FOCUSED ON PRACTICING AND RACING, DOESN’T HAVE ANY SIDE INTEREST: (Training, practicing and racing is about all you do). (Your score 1 to 10 ____9______)

STAYS AWAY FROM DRUGS AND ALCOHOL: (Your score 1 to 10 _____10_____)

YOUR FRIENDS AND THE PEOPLE YOU SURROUND YOURSELF WITH INSPIRE YOU AND HELP YOU SUCCEED: (Your score 1 to 10 ____9______)

RIDES SMOOTH, KNOW LIMITS AND DOESN’T CRASH VERY MUCH: (Your score 1 to 10 _____10_____)

LOVES PRACTICING AND RACING, WANTS TO RACE AND SUCCEED MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE: (You have commitment and have decided that you will succeed and you love the hard work itself). (Your score 1 to 10 _____8_____)

HAS GOOD JUDGEMENT WHILE RACING AND AT THE SAME TIME HAS A LOT OF GUTS AND IS NOT AFRAID: (Your score 1 to 10 _____7_____)

FEELS RELAXED AND HAPPY AT THE RACES AND NEVER GETS NERVOUS: (Your score 1 to 10 _____8_____)

THE HIGHER THE STAKES AND THE HIGHER THE PRESURE THE BETTER YOU CAN PERFORM: (When it really counts you perform even better). (Your score 1 to 10 _____7_____)

WELL VERSED ON ALL TYPES OF TRACKS - HARD AND DRY, SOFT AND MUDDY, SANDY, TECHNICAL, WIDE OPEN AND FAST, COLD WEATHER, HOT WEATHER: (Your score 1 to 10 _____6_____)

YOU ARE A CONSISTANT RACER, ALWAYS RACING AT YOUR BEST AND NOT HAVING UP AND DOWN DAYS: (Your score 1 to 10 _____7_____)(first year racing)

YOU ARE A COACHABLE PERSON AND CAN TAKE AND USE GOOD SOLID ADVISE: (Your score 1 to 10 _____10_____)

RACING CAN BE EXPENSIVE BUT YOU HAVE THE MEANS TO FINACE YOUR RACING: (Your score 1 to 10 _____9_____)

I might have added wrong, but i got a 131. I need some work to do on performing at my best all the time, and also i need to eat a little better, and i need to not be scared when trying new jumps (doubls mostly). I can do 50+ table tops, i just can't do doubles that are more than 20 feet! :cry:

This is mine.

talent 8

riding time 4 but moving to an 1.5 acres house

strength 8

health 9

training 7

diet 4

mechanical ability 10

test rider 6

focus 8 can't focus on anything else " I hate add :cry: ".

stay away from drugs 10

insperation 7

ride smoothly 9

enjoy practicing 10

good judgment

relaxed before race 5

high stakes preformance 7

good track experience 8

constant racer 9

taking advise 6

finance 4

well its not much but there it is

My score is 110 :cry:

RIDING TALENT: (You have a lot of raw talent for riding. You learn and improve quickly). (Your score 1 to 10 ____5______) (im no RC or Buuba but i do learn rather quickly.)

PRACTICE ON THE BIKE ALMOST EVERYDAY AND RACE ALMOST EVERY WEEKEND: (You get a lot of seat time). (Your score 1 to 10 ____2______) (ride twice a week due to track being an hour away. otherwise i'd ride every day)

NATURAL PHYSICAL STRENGTH AND STAMINA: (You are simply born with a lot of natural strength and stamina). (Your score 1 to 10 _____5_____)

STAY HEALTHY AND NEVER GET SICK WITH COLDS AND FLUS: (Your score 1 to 10 ____10______) (i never get flu shots.)

LIFE STYLE OF PHYSICAL TRAINING: (You’ve worked it into you lifestyle and it’s a habit for you to do a lot of physical training, like running, bicycling, weightlifting, ect:) (Your score 1 to 10 _____5_____) (i need to do more of this)

EAT A REALLY GOOD HEALTH CONSCIENCE DIET: (Your score 1 to 10 _____5_____) (i try, but not hard enough hehe)

GOOD MECHANIC AND KEEP BIKES MAINTAINED VERY WELL: (You have a bike or more than one bike that is in tip top shape). (Your score 1 to 10 ____7______) ( i do ok here, im no gear head but i know enough to get by)

HAS A GOOD FEEL FOR HOW THE BIKE SHOULD BE HANDLEING AND CAN MAKE NESSASARY CHANCES (JETTING, SUSPENION CLICKERS, GEARING, TIRES) (You are a good test rider). (Your score 1 to 10 _____1_____) (never tryed this yet, heh. tho i know if it handles funny)

STAYS FOCUSED ON PRACTICING AND RACING, DOESN’T HAVE ANY SIDE INTEREST: (Training, practicing and racing is about all you do). (Your score 1 to 10 _____2_____) (see 2 5 and 6 :cry:

STAYS AWAY FROM DRUGS AND ALCOHOL: (Your score 1 to 10 _____10_____) (drink on occation nothing real notable, otherwise im clean as a whistle)

YOUR FRIENDS AND THE PEOPLE YOU SURROUND YOURSELF WITH INSPIRE YOU AND HELP YOU SUCCEED: (Your score 1 to 10 _____10_____) (my friends rule. they know i'm obsessed with MX)

RIDES SMOOTH, KNOW LIMITS AND DOESN’T CRASH VERY MUCH: (Your score 1 to 10 _____5_____) (getting better, and i dont crash much, once this year out of the 40 times ive riddin, and yes i've kept track of it all)

LOVES PRACTICING AND RACING, WANTS TO RACE AND SUCCEED MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE: (You have commitment and have decided that you will succeed and you love the hard work itself). (Your score 1 to 10 _____7_____) (i dont race, but im inspired to practice as much as I can to get better just becuase i love this sport, whether i ever race or not we'll see but for now this is just a big fun hobby that i absolutely love the heck out of)

HAS GOOD JUDGEMENT WHILE RACING AND AT THE SAME TIME HAS A LOT OF GUTS AND IS NOT AFRAID: (Your score 1 to 10 ______1____) (im a wuss and work for a living and got bills to say so i tend to play it safe, but i do take chances to improve else how am i to get better?)

FEELS RELAXED AND HAPPY AT THE RACES AND NEVER GETS NERVOUS: (Your score 1 to 10 _____1_____) (does practice count? :cry: always happy to ride! relaxed.. so so.)

THE HIGHER THE STAKES AND THE HIGHER THE PRESURE THE BETTER YOU CAN PERFORM: (When it really counts you perform even better). (Your score 1 to 10 _____10_____) (I would have to put a 10 here. Its kind of in microbursts though, if someone is runnin behind me ill try harder for them not to get around me (cuz i can do that now hehe). or if im playin catch up (which i like to do) ill do what the can of Orange Juice tells me to do hehe)

WELL VERSED ON ALL TYPES OF TRACKS - HARD AND DRY, SOFT AND MUDDY, SANDY, TECHNICAL, WIDE OPEN AND FAST, COLD WEATHER, HOT WEATHER: (Your score 1 to 10 _____5_____) (muddy/sandy stuff im workin on. technical I havent had much of his yet. I am faster as compared to earlier in the year the faster I go or get the more fun and easier things are. cold/hot doesnt bother me that much tho i prefer the cold)

YOU ARE A CONSISTANT RACER, ALWAYS RACING AT YOUR BEST AND NOT HAVING UP AND DOWN DAYS: (Your score 1 to 10 _____5_____) (practice for me, i get those kind of days but i try my best to forget about whats going on and just do it. mostly just because im an at the track and its my life away from life. i ride to have fun, clear my mind, and do something i enjoy probably more then life itself. I live for every weekend. When I get home sunday from the track, im already thinking about next weekend. Thats no joke, anyone of my buds will tell you this)

YOU ARE A COACHABLE PERSON AND CAN TAKE AND USE GOOD SOLID ADVISE: (Your score 1 to 10 _____10_____) (yup)

RACING CAN BE EXPENSIVE BUT YOU HAVE THE MEANS TO FINACE YOUR RACING: (Your score 1 to 10 ____10______) (just practice, but yea im money bags as of late and can afford to race if i so desire.)

Many of these don't even apply to me but can apply to just practice alone. I truely believe that if I was given a chance to race full time (not pro forsay but just locally or regionally even). I have the passion for it. But time and track time are far and few between for me at this point. So if anything, I'll eventually run a few races someday when I feel I am ready for it and work myself up from there for fun.

This thread was very good Gary! Thanks! It gave me alot of things to think about and a few extra's I didnt even think about much. (like maintenace, racing beats the crap out of bikes). This put things in a bit of a different light in realizing that I can race someday but not at the level alot of people would ultimately want, pro. The time and place for it just isn't there for me do it. (unless i strike gold or oil and can retire from work like tomorrow hehe). I realize this and accept it and will still always continue to do what I do just for the love of this sport. I always want to improve and get better and help others get better with theory, even though some of it I cant do. I'm always thinking about motocross like 99% of the time i am awake or half a sleep, even dream some nights.

Hrm, maybe I'd be good to get a career in MX training? You probably get asked that question all day long I would imagine.. :cry: :cry: :cry:

RIDING TALENT: (You have a lot of raw talent for riding. You learn and improve quickly). (Your score 1 to 10 _____10_____)

PRACTICE ON THE BIKE ALMOST EVERYDAY AND RACE ALMOST EVERY WEEKEND: (You get a lot of seat time). (Your score 1 to 10 ____6______) (when i had a track to go to id ride after school every day, now all i have is trails)

NATURAL PHYSICAL STRENGTH AND STAMINA: (You are simply born with a lot of natural strength and stamina). (Your score 1 to 10 _____10_____)

STAY HEALTHY AND NEVER GET SICK WITH COLDS AND FLUS: (Your score 1 to 10 _____9_____)

LIFE STYLE OF PHYSICAL TRAINING: (You’ve worked it into you lifestyle and it’s a habit for you to do a lot of physical training, like running, bicycling, weightlifting, ect:) (Your score 1 to 10 _____6_____)

EAT A REALLY GOOD HEALTH CONSCIENCE DIET: (Your score 1 to 10 ____7______)

GOOD MECHANIC AND KEEP BIKES MAINTAINED VERY WELL: (You have a bike or more than one bike that is in tip top shape). (Your score 1 to 10 ____10______)

HAS A GOOD FEEL FOR HOW THE BIKE SHOULD BE HANDLEING AND CAN MAKE NESSASARY CHANCES (JETTING, SUSPENION CLICKERS, GEARING, TIRES) (You are a good test rider). (Your score 1 to 10 ____9______)

STAYS FOCUSED ON PRACTICING AND RACING, DOESN’T HAVE ANY SIDE INTEREST: (Training, practicing and racing is about all you do). (Your score 1 to 10 ____6______)

STAYS AWAY FROM DRUGS AND ALCOHOL: (Your score 1 to 10 ____10______)

YOUR FRIENDS AND THE PEOPLE YOU SURROUND YOURSELF WITH INSPIRE YOU AND HELP YOU SUCCEED: (Your score 1 to 10 _____10_____)

RIDES SMOOTH, KNOW LIMITS AND DOESN’T CRASH VERY MUCH: (Your score 1 to 10 ____9______)

LOVES PRACTICING AND RACING, WANTS TO RACE AND SUCCEED MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE: (You have commitment and have decided that you will succeed and you love the hard work itself). (Your score 1 to 10 ____9______)

HAS GOOD JUDGEMENT WHILE RACING AND AT THE SAME TIME HAS A LOT OF GUTS AND IS NOT AFRAID: (Your score 1 to 10 ____9______)

FEELS RELAXED AND HAPPY AT THE RACES AND NEVER GETS NERVOUS: (Your score 1 to 10 ____10______)

THE HIGHER THE STAKES AND THE HIGHER THE PRESURE THE BETTER YOU CAN PERFORM: (When it really counts you perform even better). (Your score 1 to 10 ____9______)

WELL VERSED ON ALL TYPES OF TRACKS - HARD AND DRY, SOFT AND MUDDY, SANDY, TECHNICAL, WIDE OPEN AND FAST, COLD WEATHER, HOT WEATHER: (Your score 1 to 10 ____7______)

YOU ARE A CONSISTANT RACER, ALWAYS RACING AT YOUR BEST AND NOT HAVING UP AND DOWN DAYS: (Your score 1 to 10 ____9______)

YOU ARE A COACHABLE PERSON AND CAN TAKE AND USE GOOD SOLID ADVISE: (Your score 1 to 10 ____10______)

RACING CAN BE EXPENSIVE BUT YOU HAVE THE MEANS TO FINACE YOUR RACING: (Your score 1 to 10 ____4______)

Total up your scores from the 20 qualities.

160 or more = A

140 to 159 = B 153 B

100 to 139 = C

60 to 99 = D

59 or below = F

I wish i had more bike time on mx tracks. Ever since i came to college 5 years ago to become an engineer i had to sell of my mx toys to fund school so all i get to ride is my drz. I keep pushing myself on different terrain and riding a heavier bike off road helps better my control. I do alot of slow technical riding which improves my balance as well. Hopefully in a few years i can jump back in the game and not have to save every penny to do it.

i like so far that everyone stays away from drugs and alcohol. Thats a noteworthy accomplishment and taken all too forgranted.

I agree on that damn DRUG thing.

but Alcohol :cry: :cry: :cry:

not sure ................hmmm I love this tasty Wheatbeer. Think you guys over there dont have this do you???

:cry: :cry:

3weizenbier.jpg

RIDING TALENT: (You have a lot of raw talent for riding. You learn and improve quickly). (Your score 1 to 10 _____7_____)

PRACTICE ON THE BIKE ALMOST EVERYDAY AND RACE ALMOST EVERY WEEKEND: (You get a lot of seat time). (Your score 1 to 10 _____6_____)

NATURAL PHYSICAL STRENGTH AND STAMINA: (You are simply born with a lot of natural strength and stamina). (Your score 1 to 10 ____7______)

STAY HEALTHY AND NEVER GET SICK WITH COLDS AND FLUS: (Your score 1 to 10 _____9_____)

LIFE STYLE OF PHYSICAL TRAINING: (You’ve worked it into you lifestyle and it’s a habit for you to do a lot of physical training, like running, bicycling, weightlifting, ect:) (Your score 1 to 10 _____8_____)

EAT A REALLY GOOD HEALTH CONSCIENCE DIET: (Your score 1 to 10 ____4______)

GOOD MECHANIC AND KEEP BIKES MAINTAINED VERY WELL: (You have a bike or more than one bike that is in tip top shape). (Your score 1 to 10 ____8______)

HAS A GOOD FEEL FOR HOW THE BIKE SHOULD BE HANDLEING AND CAN MAKE NESSASARY CHANCES (JETTING, SUSPENION CLICKERS, GEARING, TIRES) (You are a good test rider). (Your score 1 to 10 ____7______)

STAYS FOCUSED ON PRACTICING AND RACING, DOESN’T HAVE ANY SIDE INTEREST: (Training, practicing and racing is about all you do). (Your score 1 to 10 _____8_____)

STAYS AWAY FROM DRUGS AND ALCOHOL: (Your score 1 to 10 ____5______) Because of my Love to Wheatbeer :cry:

YOUR FRIENDS AND THE PEOPLE YOU SURROUND YOURSELF WITH INSPIRE YOU AND HELP YOU SUCCEED: (Your score 1 to 10 ____8______)

RIDES SMOOTH, KNOW LIMITS AND DOESN’T CRASH VERY MUCH: (Your score 1 to 10 _____7_____)

LOVES PRACTICING AND RACING, WANTS TO RACE AND SUCCEED MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE: (You have commitment and have decided that you will succeed and you love the hard work itself). (Your score 1 to 10 _____8_____)

HAS GOOD JUDGEMENT WHILE RACING AND AT THE SAME TIME HAS A LOT OF GUTS AND IS NOT AFRAID: (Your score 1 to 10 ____7______)

FEELS RELAXED AND HAPPY AT THE RACES AND NEVER GETS NERVOUS: (Your score 1 to 10 _____6_____) Nervous hmmm yup of course :cry:

THE HIGHER THE STAKES AND THE HIGHER THE PRESURE THE BETTER YOU CAN PERFORM: (When it really counts you perform even better). (Your score 1 to 10 ____7______)

WELL VERSED ON ALL TYPES OF TRACKS - HARD AND DRY, SOFT AND MUDDY, SANDY, TECHNICAL, WIDE OPEN AND FAST, COLD WEATHER, HOT WEATHER: (Your score 1 to 10 _____5_____)

YOU ARE A CONSISTANT RACER, ALWAYS RACING AT YOUR BEST AND NOT HAVING UP AND DOWN DAYS: (Your score 1 to 10 _____5_____)

YOU ARE A COACHABLE PERSON AND CAN TAKE AND USE GOOD SOLID ADVISE: (Your score 1 to 10 _____10_____)

RACING CAN BE EXPENSIVE BUT YOU HAVE THE MEANS TO FINACE YOUR RACING: (Your score 1 to 10 ____8______)

Hmmm 140 not so bad at all :cry: :cry:

i like so far that everyone stays away from drugs and alcohol. Thats a noteworthy accomplishment and taken all too forgranted.

I agree on that damn DRUG thing.

but Alcohol :cry: :cry: :cry:

not sure ................hmmm I love this tasty Wheatbeer. Think you guys over there dont have this do you???

:cry::lol:

3weizenbier.jpg

In America, we do have our share of Hefeweizens, but they're nowhere near the deliciousness of a German brew. :cry:

I scored a 152...

I should be on the bike more, and have more confidence, and eat a little bit better. I don't race but I'm referring to practice for me. :cry:

Nice quiz though Gary :cry:

RIDING TALENT: (You have a lot of raw talent for riding. You learn and improve quickly). (Your score 1 to 10 _______9___)

PRACTICE ON THE BIKE ALMOST EVERYDAY AND RACE ALMOST EVERY WEEKEND: (You get a lot of seat time). (Your score 1 to 10 __3________)

NATURAL PHYSICAL STRENGTH AND STAMINA: (You are simply born with a lot of natural strength and stamina). (Your score 1 to 10 ______6____)

STAY HEALTHY AND NEVER GET SICK WITH COLDS AND FLUS: (Your score 1 to 10 _______7___)

LIFE STYLE OF PHYSICAL TRAINING: (You’ve worked it into you lifestyle and it’s a habit for you to do a lot of physical training, like running, bicycling, weightlifting, ect:) (Your score 1 to 10 _______4___)

EAT A REALLY GOOD HEALTH CONSCIENCE DIET: (Your score 1 to 10 ________4__)

GOOD MECHANIC AND KEEP BIKES MAINTAINED VERY WELL: (You have a bike or more than one bike that is in tip top shape). (Your score 1 to 10 ______9____)

HAS A GOOD FEEL FOR HOW THE BIKE SHOULD BE HANDLEING AND CAN MAKE NESSASARY CHANCES (JETTING, SUSPENION CLICKERS, GEARING, TIRES) (You are a good test rider). (Your score 1 to 10 ______10____)

STAYS FOCUSED ON PRACTICING AND RACING, DOESN’T HAVE ANY SIDE INTEREST: (Training, practicing and racing is about all you do). (Your score 1 to 10 ___9_______)

STAYS AWAY FROM DRUGS AND ALCOHOL: (Your score 1 to 10 _______7___)

YOUR FRIENDS AND THE PEOPLE YOU SURROUND YOURSELF WITH INSPIRE YOU AND HELP YOU SUCCEED: (Your score 1 to 10 ________8__)

RIDES SMOOTH, KNOW LIMITS AND DOESN’T CRASH VERY MUCH: (Your score 1 to 10 ______7____)

LOVES PRACTICING AND RACING, WANTS TO RACE AND SUCCEED MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE: (You have commitment and have decided that you will succeed and you love the hard work itself). (Your score 1 to 10 ________10__)

HAS GOOD JUDGEMENT WHILE RACING AND AT THE SAME TIME HAS A LOT OF GUTS AND IS NOT AFRAID: (Your score 1 to 10 ______9____)

FEELS RELAXED AND HAPPY AT THE RACES AND NEVER GETS NERVOUS: (Your score 1 to 10 _______4___)

THE HIGHER THE STAKES AND THE HIGHER THE PRESURE THE BETTER YOU CAN PERFORM: (When it really counts you perform even better). (Your score 1 to 10 _____8_____)

WELL VERSED ON ALL TYPES OF TRACKS - HARD AND DRY, SOFT AND MUDDY, SANDY, TECHNICAL, WIDE OPEN AND FAST, COLD WEATHER, HOT WEATHER: (Your score 1 to 10 ______6____)

YOU ARE A CONSISTANT RACER, ALWAYS RACING AT YOUR BEST AND NOT HAVING UP AND DOWN DAYS: (Your score 1 to 10 ______5____)

YOU ARE A COACHABLE PERSON AND CAN TAKE AND USE GOOD SOLID ADVISE: (Your score 1 to 10 _______10___)

RACING CAN BE EXPENSIVE BUT YOU HAVE THE MEANS TO FINACE YOUR RACING: (Your score 1 to 10 ______9____)

i score a 144...good thing is i know i can work on the areas i was weak quite easily :cry:

this is a excellent quiz it only works if your honest with yourself though for sure. i will try this with some mates.

LOL. Not even going to add mine up. Probably score around a D! Guess that is what class I'll be stuck in!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: