Sign in to follow this  

TT MX Day 3

What month are we gonna do the next one? I think we should try LACR this time. :cry:

Cahuilla would be nice, its a great track, and closer to us SOUTH So-cal people! :cry:

Athought the trails around I-5 are open to us red-stickers from Oct - April... I'd go to I-5 again only if I can get away for the entire weekend, and ride the surrounding trails! :cry: Its not worth the 7 hour drive home just for a day...

Make it a weekend campout! I'd take my motorhome with me!

Friday Moto, sat/sun offroading on the the trails in gorman!

It would be cool to kick back around a firepit with some cold ones!

Hey, you just had one at a Southern CA track, how about something up this way? The GP Track at Hollister is one of the best around but I think it's out of the question as far as private rentals. If AMP is having trouble getting the track, I doubt if we can. Too many sound and dust issues lately.

Club Moto is another posibility, I don't know about private track rentals there either though. Marysville is another, kind of boring though. That one would be good for guys with limited track time or skills since the jumps are all really easy. The Oatfield is pretty much in the middle between here and LA, again I have no idea if it can be rented for the day.

Just a thought.

John

Why dont we do it up north. Like Hangtown, nice and close for me!!!

I've tried to find who runs thehangftown. No luck. If you can forward the info to me i'll look into it. :cry:

It would be cool to do a weekend ride. I rode the trails at gorman and was alittle dissapointed :cry: But with people that know the area it could be fun.

i was thinking of the first week of december :cry:

Bill, I looked for you to give you a tour. Could not find you.

Gorman is more central than the others suggested here.

Bill, I looked for you to give you a tour. Could not find you.

Gorman is more central than the others suggested here.

We staged in a different area than i thought we we're. Leaving the mx track we went right on 5 and got off a couple exits later. I looked around for you abit and then called it a short day.

What about racetown?How is it there?

What about Cahulla?

I understand that is a more natural terrain old style MX track

Thats what I like!

December 3rd is perfect heheh. What about Racetown or Glen Helen :cry:

Why dont we do it up north. Like Hangtown, nice and close for me!!!

I've tried to find who runs thehangftown. No luck. If you can forward the info to me i'll look into it. :cry:

It would be cool to do a weekend ride. I rode the trails at gorman and was alittle dissapointed :cry: But with people that know the area it could be fun.

i was thinking of the first week of december :cry:

Dirt Diggers North MC club are the ones that I believe own the track. Heres the webpage. http://www.hangtownmx.com/

Also its a close drive for me so if you want when its open for practice I can swing by and try and get some info.